Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Is anybody against us bringing our Chocolate Lab? We are wanting to use this as a trial run in camping with our dog. She is a very lovey dovey 4 year old. We will be attached at the hip to her the whole time as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Overland Bound Talk
Absolutely. Anyone and everyone is welcome.

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
And to clarify what I read in earlier post, since I'm coming in on the tail end of the planning. It costs $13 a night to camp at the campground we are staying at?

Sent from my iPhone using Overland Bound Talk
I believe that is correct. The wife and I are staying ten minutes away in a hotel though. lol

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

OK guys, I am going to put together a contact list for people going. Can you please message me email address, phone number and CB channel

Reactions: esihrer

Advocate II

Well tentatively my status as of now is a maybe. My mom has been in the hospital for the past two weeks in and out of IC. She is getting moved to Iowa City soon for surgery so depending on her status I might not be going.

Overland-Indiana

Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Well tentatively my status as of now is a maybe. My mom has been in the hospital for the past two weeks in and out of IC. She is getting moved to Iowa City soon for surgery so depending on her status I might not be going.
Best wishes.. Hopefully she gets well quickly and you still can come!

Overland-Indiana

Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

I plan on being there Saturday morning, the 25th at 930-10am. Then I will be either camping at the Greene Sullivan or getting a cabin there. If my wife goes I will be getting a cabin, it has AC and it is supposed to be HOT!!

esihrer

Rank III
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central Illinois
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Sihrer
Member #

Was anyone else besides Wildland meeting up with me in Peoria, IL on their way through on Friday?

esihrer

Rank III
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central Illinois
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Sihrer
Member #

Any of the Iowa group still going? I'm trying to figure out if we are meeting up or if we are driving down solo?

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I'm not going to make this trip. Unexpected events and I just can't do it. Have fun.

Overland-Indiana

Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

OK guys, it is coming up quick. I am going to tag everyone who said they were coming, if you can please reply with if you are going or not that would be awesome. I am making a list of people coming so we can make sure to meet up.

@SteveR
@WJ_David
@Hank_
@ShawnR (Can't make it)
@Wildland Outdoors (pending, waiting on update on his Mother) Best wishes man!