Red Lady : Reloaded (Discovery 1 130 Solid Walled Camper)

• HTML tutorial

Enthusiast III

Ireland
Some more updates for you all. The alternator and starter are both installed. Fitted the T304 Stainless full exhaust system with Sports silencer from Demand Engineering. Fitted the X-Eng X-DeFlex anti-roll bar. That means we have 4 times the torsional stiffness of a standard ARB, but are also able to totally detach it by turning a switch in a second when we need that extra articulation on certain trails.centre box close.jpgP8220049.jpgP8220053.jpgP8220056.jpgP8220063.jpgP8220067.jpg

centre box close.jpg

Enthusiast III

Ireland
She made it home after 4 years. Still a lot of work to be done to complete her. We got scammed by materials theft, corner cutting, ineptitude and laziness by several companies in Ireland. So its been quite a tough journey, but 4 years after we started, we finally got her home from Ireland to Spain.

Now we have to sort out some cooling issues, finish lots of jobs on the camper and install stronger body mounts.

Attachments

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Thanks for the update. This is really a beautiful built. I am curious how it will continue.

genocache

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Boulder Creek, CA, USA
First Name
gene
Last Name
L
Member #

Hi, just found this thread. Interesting build for sure. I'm not a fan of RTT's either! From the rear it reminds me of a mini-unimog. Do you have a curb weight for after the conversion?