First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
I’m up for an overnight run.
I also registered for TAO expo again. Went last year and met some good people.
I more than likely will not be at the Aug 3rd meet as we will probably be driving back from Colorado on that day. So, if y'all decide to go that weekend, enjoy and I'll catch the next one.
I'm still on the fence about the expo. I want to go, but Oct is a busy time for me as all three of my kids have their birthdays that month, and one on that weekend.

DeltaBravo

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Sun City, TX
First Name
Dennis
Last Name
B
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AG1N
So is there any thinking about an upcoming Hill Country trip or Hidden Falls going on in anyone's mind? Easiest would likely be HF, but cheaper would be Hill Country tour. One day for HF; hopefully(?) two days for Hill Country, maybe camping in Fredericksburg where it might be a tad cooler.

So, think about it. Maybe we can do it instead of the next meetup in Round Rock. We could meet in Marble Falls and head out from there.

Give it some thought, folks!

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello from San Antonio. I am looking forward to my first meet and greet with yall this coming August. I am up for a weekend trip as well if that's what yall decide.
I won't be at the next meet, but am down for a trip afterwards.

Reactions: Tray and echo8408

Tray

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Tray
Last Name
Cooper
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WB5TRA
OK, I’m all in.

Lets get a head count for 3 August hill country loop trip.

1. Will we do a day trip or over night?

2. Has anyone who is going done this route before?

Tray

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Tray
Last Name
Cooper
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WB5TRA
OK, I’m all in.

Lets get a head count for 3 August hill country loop trip.

1. Will we do a day trip or over night?

2. Has anyone who is going done this route before?
I’ve never done it before but, should I set up a rally point event?

Tray

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Tray
Last Name
Cooper
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WB5TRA
Hey everyone, I just set up a rally point for 3 Aug Hill Country tour. If you can make it go sign up. I don't really know what I'm doing with it so if you have made one of these before and have advise let me know how I can improve it. Also, I guess if you are within 100 miles of me you should have gotten an invite, but I do not know where everyone in here is from so if you are interested and you didn't get an invite you are further than 100 miles from me but you are still invited and if it fills up (10 rigs - all that I'm willing to coordinate with) I will bump the max to ensure you have a spot. Hope to see you guys on the 3rd!!!!!

Reactions: roots66

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hey everyone, I just set up a rally point for 3 Aug Hill Country tour. If you can make it go sign up. I don't really know what I'm doing with it so if you have made one of these before and have advise let me know how I can improve it. Also, I guess if you are within 100 miles of me you should have gotten an invite, but I do not know where everyone in here is from so if you are interested and you didn't get an invite you are further than 100 miles from me but you are still invited and if it fills up (10 rigs - all that I'm willing to coordinate with) I will bump the max to ensure you have a spot. Hope to see you guys on the 3rd!!!!!
Thanks for setting this up. Sorry I won't be able to make it. Y'all have fun.

Terry Kilpatrick

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Round Rock, TX, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
Kilpatrick
Member #

Very nice to meet everyone who made it out today. Looking forward to the next meet. On a side note, we are thinking about doing a Central Texas group run to either Hidden Falls or the Hill Country Route....or both. If there is enough interest, we can make it part of the next meeting on Aug 3rd. Let us know your thoughts.
The Hill Country run never gets old.