Rank V

Traveler III

Austin, TX, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Yarger
Member #

Good morning, when I am logged into the forums using my browser (desktop/Laptop), and i click the rally point link at the top. I am automatically sent to the url: https://www.overlandbound.com/rallypoint/ but the page is essentially the same as overlandbound.com advertising for the app, and to join as a member but it has the 3 menu items "create rally point" "view events" and "events map".

Is this on purpose? Every time i go to this page i feel like I am in the wrong place. the nav bar at the top still suggests I am not logged in and shows me the link to become a member. its confusing.

just some suggestions.

*edit to add a thought. I guess if I wasnt logged in or wasnt a member already what is currently there would be perfect. but since I am already logged in, I'd like to just go straight to the events page. maybe thats what im thinking.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Good morning, when I am logged into the forums using my browser (desktop/Laptop), and i click the rally point link at the top. I am automatically sent to the url: https://www.overlandbound.com/rallypoint/ but the page is essentially the same as overlandbound.com advertising for the app, and to join as a member but it has the 3 menu items "create rally point" "view events" and "events map".

Is this on purpose? Every time i go to this page i feel like I am in the wrong place. the nav bar at the top still suggests I am not logged in and shows me the link to become a member. its confusing.

just some suggestions.

*edit to add a thought. I guess if I wasnt logged in or wasnt a member already what is currently there would be perfect. but since I am already logged in, I'd like to just go straight to the events page. maybe thats what im thinking.
Thank you for the report! This is essentially "on the list", and I will forward your thoughts and recommendations to the team.

Thanks again!

M

Reactions: OTH Overland