Santa Rosa, CA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Speric
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6SCT
I just noticed that when in forum view for a Rally Point, the link in the first post to the Rally Point page isn't working properly. Nor am I seeing posts in the forum view showing up in the Rally Point comment section. I did a quick fix of the first issue and cut and paste the url from the Rally Point back on the first post, but I don't see how to fix the comments issue.

This is the rally point in question.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
I just noticed that when in forum view for a Rally Point, the link in the first post to the Rally Point page isn't working properly. Nor am I seeing posts in the forum view showing up in the Rally Point comment section. I did a quick fix of the first issue and cut and paste the url from the Rally Point back on the first post, but I don't see how to fix the comments issue.

This is the rally point in question.
@Jim SoG Thanks guys - this should be fixed now. Please let me know if it is not!

Speric

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Santa Rosa, CA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Speric
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6SCT
I should add that I fixed the link by copying the url from the Rally page going through the Rally Point tab and editing the first post. The link I replaced it with wasn’t the same with what was originally in the post.

Also it now looks like the forum comment section is working now. I noticed the opening page to the site changed and wonder if an update was done and if they fax anything to do with it.

Reactions: Michael

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
I should add that I fixed the link by copying the url from the Rally page going through the Rally Point tab and editing the first post. The link I replaced it with wasn’t the same with what was originally in the post.

Also it now looks like the forum comment section is working now. I noticed the opening page to the site changed and wonder if an update was done and if they fax anything to do with it.
Absolutely. We did a major upgrade today on both the front end and platform. Thanks for your patience!