Rank VII

World Traveler I

Santa Clara, Santa Clara County, California, United States
First Name
Jesse
Last Name
Jones
Member #

With summer coming to an end, I thought "I want to sit near a river and not do a damn thing". Soooo I am putting together a quick trip a to a awesome spot we found off of the 108 this past weekend. This will be a park and chill trip. Leaving Friday morning and breaking camp around noon on Sunday.

This trail is easy but there are some tight squeezes. Do with that what you will. Mainly Freeway miles but worth it in the end.

AzzyRnr

Rank VI
Investor

Steward I

Livermore, California, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Azevedo
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6HKF
I know I’m usually not the problem, but now I’m that f’n guy with the trailer. Janelle and I are at the end of fiscal ‘23 and it is increasingly more difficult to take Fridays off. Would it be ok if we came in late on Friday? As mentioned trailer, is the trail brush tight or rock tight? I already pinstriped the trailer in Idaho, so that’s no big deal. Rocks are harder to yank the trailer through. It’s kinda of a drag…..

IceIceBaby42

Rank VII

World Traveler I

First Name
Jesse
Last Name
Jones
Member #

I know I’m usually not the problem, but now I’m that f’n guy with the trailer. Janelle and I are at the end of fiscal ‘23 and it is increasingly more difficult to take Fridays off. Would it be ok if we came in late on Friday? As mentioned trailer, is the trail brush tight or rock tight? I already pinstriped the trailer in Idaho, so that’s no big deal. Rocks are harder to yank the trailer through. It’s kinda of a drag…..
There is one rock tight gate keeper, should be fine with a spotter. If it was full size with a trailer might be an issue. I took the limo down there without any issues. I think Ray and Rose are coming in late Friday as well. Wont be an issue.

Reactions: AzzyRnr

Reality19

Rank I

Enthusiast I

San Jose CA USA
First Name
Lisa
Last Name
Belong
We are interested in going this would be our 1st OB trip! But we also would have to come late Friday or on Saturday morning as we have work on Friday. We have a 2019 Power Wagon and because I'm not sure where we are going I'm not sure we will fit? Does anyone know the location?

IceIceBaby42

Rank VII

World Traveler I

First Name
Jesse
Last Name
Jones
Member #

We are interested in going this would be our 1st OB trip! But we also would have to come late Friday or on Saturday morning as we have work on Friday. We have a 2019 Power Wagon and because I'm not sure where we are going I'm not sure we will fit? Does anyone know the location?
Late Friday in the dark might be a little nerve racking. We have some other full sized rigs going (F250 and like a couple of PW).

Reactions: Mr. C