Launch Member

Contributor II

Coquitlam, BC Canada V3B 6V6
First Name
Skye
Last Name
Davidson
Member #

Hi first off I want to say how excited I am to be a new member and to have just received my new member kit, my question is that I signed up and a day or 2 later my friend signed up we both got our member kits today and he is 364 numbers before mine not a big deal and I totally love my number it's easy to remember I was just wondering if there was a reason or method
Thanks again for this great Forum/Enthusiast group you have done a great job

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Cemeb4dk

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

North Aurora, Illinois
Member #

Yes not sure how the numbers work either, not that it matters at all. But I ordered on 4/21 and I am 4498. By your post date I assume you ordered well before me. I just can't wait mine to start representing, and happy to be part of this community.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hey guys!

A little clarity on this. Numbers are issued in the order received, however, for Ultimate Member packs, and Two-Emblem packs we order those in advance in batches so we have the emblems in stock when someone orders a two-emblem pack. People buy two-packs less often than singles, so these numbers are often less than the single emblem orders. We do it for speed.

M

Chris

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Plano
Member #

Hey guys!

A little clarity on this. Numbers are issued in the order received, however, for Ultimate Member packs, and Two-Emblem packs we order those in advance in batches so we have the emblems in stock when someone orders a two-emblem pack. People buy two-packs less often than singles, so these numbers are often less than the single emblem orders. We do it for speed.

M
So if I have another vehicle do I get another emblem for it or do I get a duplicate?

Reactions: Michael

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

So if I have another vehicle do I get another emblem for it or do I get a duplicate?
Your Member badge is You, the Overland Bound Member. It is you, by purchasing the badge, who supports the founding principals. The vehicle is just the means to get you out there and exploring.

So the number is for you, and if applicable, your spouse. If you have two vehicles, a vehicle and trailer, or bike, or whatever you want to affix the badge to, then yes, you can purchase a duplicate badge.

EJD

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Oregon Coast Range, Oregon, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Can someone please give me the link to order a duplicate emblem?

I see in the FAQ that it says a duplicate can be ordered by simply going to the "emblem page" and selecting duplicate from a drop box. Problem is there is no emblem page, there is only a emblem+membership page and 2 emblems+membership page and the ONLY drop box on those pages are to add a patch. So am I just missing it or is there a special place that i'm overlooking?

Thanks in advance!

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Arlington, WA, USA
First Name
Brie
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
Hey EJD,

When you go to the store, make sure that you log in, as it does not carry over your session from the forums. Once logged in, you should see an option for "CUSTOM MEMBER GEAR". At the bottom of that page are the duplicate badges.

Reactions: EJD

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Can someone please give me the link to order a duplicate emblem?

I see in the FAQ that it says a duplicate can be ordered by simply going to the "emblem page" and selecting duplicate from a drop box. Problem is there is no emblem page, there is only a emblem+membership page and 2 emblems+membership page and the ONLY drop box on those pages are to add a patch. So am I just missing it or is there a special place that i'm overlooking?

Thanks in advance!
Boom! Here you go

Reactions: EJD