Pure Curiosity

• HTML tutorial

Subzilla

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

Big Sky Country
Member #

When I hike I track my hike with a hiking app but when I'm in the vehicle I have a windshield mounted GPS that doesn't record. So how are you all recording downloadable trails? I was wanting to add some of the trails I go on day trips in the little belt mountains in MT. When you can drive them with anything other then a snow mobile.

Sent from my P00I using OB Talk mobile app

Enthusiast I

Brentwood, CA
Member #

When I hike I track my hike with a hiking app but when I'm in the vehicle I have a windshield mounted GPS that doesn't record. So how are you all recording downloadable trails? I was wanting to add some of the trails I go on day trips in the little belt mountains in MT. When you can drive them with anything other then a snow mobile.

Sent from my P00I using OB Talk mobile app
Gaia GPS is a GPS app that will let you record tracks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using OB Talk mobile app

Eric Murray

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Auburn, NH
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Murray
Member #

I use an app on my phone called Backwoods navigator. It was $12 i think. It has multi-map layers, POI, and topo's.t I use it to track my atv rides, hunting, some dirt roads. I like it because I can sent tracks digitally anywhere.

smritte

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Ontario California
First Name
Scott
Last Name
SMR
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BI
I use Gaia and have used back country navigator on phone and tablet. I used Back Country Navigator for a few years. Later I got an I phone and an I Pad. That's when I went to Gaia. I would recommend either.

Scott