Puget Sound Overlanding and Coffee Meetup #2! - 02/17/2018

• HTML tutorial

Michael Mayfarth

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lakebay, WA
Member #

Sorry for the late Thanks! I have been busy at work...

Thanks everyone for coming out to the soggy edition of the meetup. Also apologies for the lack of coffee and doughnuts... both backed out on me at the last minute.

I plan to have the next one in 2 months and hopefully it will be better weather!

SeattleBeardo

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Seattle, WA
Member #

Sorry for the late Thanks! I have been busy at work...

Thanks everyone for coming out to the soggy edition of the meetup. Also apologies for the lack of coffee and doughnuts... both backed out on me at the last minute.

I plan to have the next one in 2 months and hopefully it will be better weather!
Has there been any discussion on maybe having a meet up on the North side of Seattle? Maybe a Sunday in the parking lot of 4wheel Parts in Lynnwood?

Michael Mayfarth

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lakebay, WA
Member #

I
Has there been any discussion on maybe having a meet up on the North side of Seattle? Maybe a Sunday in the parking lot of 4wheel Parts in Lynnwood?
have been in contact with Mule and their new location is prime for having events. plus their shop would be open... I need to confirm more details but that is the plan for now.

If it was to shift to the north end i would pass the torch to someone else to host it as I cant guarantee that I would make it. I live on the Key Peninsula and I figured that Auburn was a mid point for most that lived further north...