Puget Sound Overlanding and Coffee Meetup #2! - 02/17/2018

• HTML tutorial

Michael Mayfarth

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lakebay, WA
Member #

Come have some coffee, eat some doughnuts and look at some cool overlanding rigs. Vehicles from all makes welcome and the more the merrier. Plan a convoy from an area and roll in...

We will have full use of the parking lot and should have room if people want to spread out a bit and open up some of their gear to show it off. Hoping for dry weather but this will be a rain or shine event. In the event of rain I am hoping to have a few EZ-Up tents and people can open up their awnings!

View Rally Point
Last edited:

RainGoat

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Redmond, WA, USA
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Aargh!! That's the kids Winter Break and we're going to be up in the Mtns in BC. I look forward to the next one. I'll try & steer some Pathfinder guys from NPORA to come. Have Fun!!

Reactions: Michael Mayfarth

Voodoo 1

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Edmonds, WA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Hoskins
Member #

1st meet-up with Overland Bound, rigs & coffee. Learned some new thing (equipment). Met some great group of people. I'm liking this!
I would've taken more photos, but it was a little nasty out, and my fingers were abit chilled. But some nice rigs were there.IMG_20180217_094932223_HDR.jpg IMG_20180217_102216699_HDR.jpg IMG_20180217_094938691_HDR.jpg

JeffG98034

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Kirkland, Washington
Member #

Voodoo 1

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Edmonds, WA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Hoskins
Member #

Great to meet everyone yesterday! Lot of awesome rigs, cant wait to get out and hit some trails with you all! Hopefully the next time the weather is nicer! Does anyone else have pictures or the drone footage that was taken?

Jason,
Great meeting you. Definitely like your rig, meant to ask you what year is it.

Voodoo 1

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Edmonds, WA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Hoskins
Member #

It's a 2004 and it was great meeting you as well! I do apologize for not chatting with you more, Being Edmonds is a bit closer to me than most folks at the meet!
No worries, I'm sure we'll run into each other again. Like you said, we're not that far from each other.
I see your up in Mount Vernon, we should meet some time at Burgermasters ;)

JeffG98034

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Kirkland, Washington
Member #

Great to meet everyone yesterday! Lot of awesome rigs, cant wait to get out and hit some trails with you all! Hopefully the next time the weather is nicer! Does anyone else have pictures or the drone footage that was taken?
Jason,
Nice Meeting you and your co-worker Chris, And Gary (Voodoo1) I hope to see you all again.

Cheers,
Jeff