Puget Sound Meetup at ARB 12-9-2107

• HTML tutorial

Corey

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Auburn, WA.
Member #

I hope this is the right section, I will leave a link in the notice for this event too.
WOW, a lotta nice rigs showed up today including a turbocharged diesel VW bus that was kitted out nicely.
ARB had their Tacoma there too with a X1 trailer, and some swag including a key chain that was shaped like an ARB differential cover in the back to take with you.

It was cold, around 30 degrees or so, and foggy.
The sun and fog made for a few interesting artifacts in some of my pictures.
Did I mention it was cold?

Thanks Michael for getting this organized and from what I heard there will be more meetups down at ARB.
That is fine with me, as they are only 6.6 miles from my home.'

Saw a few drones flying too, that was cool as I am interested in getting to get some aerial shots and footage when camping.

There was also two reps from ARB there answering questions on their line of products, very nice.
Looking forward to attending another one of these there, hopefully it will be a little warmer :)

PNWInfernoPro

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Kirkland, WA
First Name
Fred
Last Name
Dear
Member #

Good meet. Great turnout. Good to see everyone, even though didn't get to meet each of you individually. Impressive group of rigs today.

Thank you for putting this together, and to ARB for hosting. Had a nice conversation with them.

Michael Mayfarth

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lakebay, WA
Member #

Thanks for taking photos! I have found that when I organize things i tend to leave my phone in my pocket and take 0 pictures.

There was a great turn out and awesome rigs. I cant wait to plan the next one... keep an eye out in January for the date in February!

Corey

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Auburn, WA.
Member #

Sounds great Michael.
I should have my chuckbox incab install done by then too.
Have longer slides coming from Tembo Tusk as the stock ones will not let the box come outside of the rig far enough to drop the door/table on the chuckbox.

I like checking out other rigs too for ideas.

Reactions: Michael Mayfarth

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #