Toydept

Rank 0

Contributor I

Puyallup, WA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Gearhart
Wanted to introduce myself as I’m recently hooked on overlanding and met a small group here in the Pacific Northwest that led me to OB!

located in Puyallup Washington, big on camping and hiking. I recently purchase a 2021 Lunar Rock Tacoma (waited 8 months for a manual) the first 12hrs of ownership took her up to Orcas Island for the weekend, the following weekend I took a 7,000 mile adventure to San Antonio Tx(Toyota plant she was built at, I’ll make a post about the trip).

The two weeks on the road were spent at 7 national parks and multiple national forests camping and exploring. Since then outfitting her with things that should make being off road more self sustaining, looking forward to reading up on the forum for more ideas!

7E1C8291-D799-46AC-A727-1A6CB3A80675.jpeg

E6A3C5C9-F97A-4812-823B-05FD0A8EB676.jpeg

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Wanted to introduce myself as I’m recently hooked on overlanding and met a small group here in the Pacific Northwest that led me to OB!

located in Puyallup Washington, big on camping and hiking. I recently purchase a 2021 Lunar Rock Tacoma (waited 8 months for a manual) the first 12hrs of ownership took her up to Orcas Island for the weekend, the following weekend I took a 7,000 mile adventure to San Antonio Tx(Toyota plant she was built at, I’ll make a post about the trip).

The two weeks on the road were spent at 7 national parks and multiple national forests camping and exploring. Since then outfitting her with things that should make being off road more self sustaining, looking forward to reading up on the forum for more ideas!

View attachment 180974

View attachment 180975
Welcome! I'm on Whidbey Island!

Our region (NW) was pretty active before COVID, and I hope to get back into events and such as soon as possible while still being safe.

Make sure to check out the Regional sub forums (NorthWest) and the regions FB Page (Overland Bound NorthWest).

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me!

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman
NW Member Rep
Pulaski Overland on IG

Reactions: Toydept

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

View attachment 180974

View attachment 180975
once again welcome, and I forgot to mention that's a great looking setup

Reactions: Toydept

Toydept

Rank 0

Contributor I

Puyallup, WA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Gearhart
Thanks for the warm welcome Gabriel and Kent! Looking forward to meeting up with others when this whole covid thing blows over!

As for the Rig, she got a 2" lift, 33's, Prinsu rack and scored on the Roof Top Tent and Bed rack on offer up. No more ground camping for me!

Thinking Decked system for more secure storage and matching gun case for the roof. See you guy on he trail soon.

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
Welcome from Camano Island, great looking rig, love the color and awesome to see you out adventuring with it. Bonus points for going with a manual trans!, getting hard to find any rigs with that option any more. Look forward to seeing you at some OB events soon.