• HTML tutorial

Shane_ONeil

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Manassas, Virginia, USA
Member #

My name is Shane and I reside in Clarksville, Tennessee.  I've had my 2004 XTerra 4WD since January 2015.  I'll post some XTerra related links to future activities in this forum.

baddadjokess

Rank 0

Contributor I

Hello, my name is Marco. I am located in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. I've owned my 2002 4x4 Xterra for about 2 weeks now. I got lot of plans for it over time. Mostly looking to make it a vehicle capable of taking me to and from camping trips, trailing and things of that nature, not really looking to make it a vehicle to go mudding in(which is what most popular here in my area).  The xterra currently sits stocks with some small things added here and there (mostly stickers). Here are some pictures. Thanks for looking!

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
16571 said:
Hello, my name is Marco. I am located in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. I’ve owned my 2002 4×4 Xterra for about 2 weeks now. I got lot of plans for it over time. Mostly looking to make it a vehicle capable of taking me to and from camping trips, trailing and things of that nature, not really looking to make it a vehicle to go mudding in(which is what most popular here in my area). The xterra currently sits stocks with some small things added here and there (mostly stickers). Here are some pictures. Thanks for looking!
Congratulations on your new Xterra! Looks like a great ride! Puppers is going to love it! Thanks for sharing! You might put it in Member Rides too!

M

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Nice rig, I really like the shelf back there. Gotta figure something  out like that for my mine

TxTerra

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

prosper, tx
Member #

Have to resize my pictures, but I'm from Dallas, tx. The rig is a '00 with nearly 250k on it. Just started my build thread a few days ago

irisphnx

Rank IV
Founder 500

Enthusiast II

Kenmore, Washington, United States
First Name
Christina
Last Name
DeCarufel
Member #

Hi, I'm Christina in Seattle. My husband, Mike, and I have had our 2012 Pro-4x since April. We've put 5,000 miles on it since then, and only about half of that has been my in town commute during the school year. We're slowly working out exactly what we plan to do. We primarily have it as our getting-to-any-trailhead-I feel-like vehicle. But, since I backpack and my husband does not, we are set up for some pretty comfortable car and tent camping. Did a nice Central Oregon road trip earlier this month

Last edited:

importpower99

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hello I'm in Coral Springs Florida (Ft Lauderdale area) Here is my 2012 Pro-4X
Mods - Hardcore OffRoad front bumper, SMittybuilt X20 wireless rope winch, Shrockworks diff cover, Rola Roof Rack, Midland Handheld CB, Fire stik, 3 Inch Ready lift, 2 big a$$ round LED lights, P&P Rock Sliders

Doing some swimming

Some 3 wheeling

importpower99

Rank 0

Traveler I

Man, those ARBs just barely fit that hardcore opening. I will be picking up some Rigid Q2s this month to go on my bumper. Your rig looks good man.
Thanks!
I acquired these 9 inch lights through a deal otherwise I would stay away from lights that big, I would do 6-8 inch lights. But you can't be free.

utspoolup

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member III

Murray Utah
Member #

Realized I never posted my X here but have replied here. Near Salt Lake City Utah, 2015 Pro4X

Last edited:

TxTerra

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

prosper, tx
Member #

just realized myself i never shared my truck! just took this today. just finished the work on my new insain rear bumper.
12009588_10100382095820657_5014166392672987882_n.jpg

utspoolup

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member III

Murray Utah
Member #

I assume you mean bottom? That is Chalk creek road in the Unitas. Middle is the road to little deer creek campground from mineral basin. Top is after a run to Willard peak. I live in Murray, replied to your post about Utah trails. Im highly considering heading up to the Uintas this weekend (sat morning) doing a little exploring, spending the night in my hammock somewhere, then heading back Sunday morning, just found out I have a wedding to go to.... Always love when you are told you have plans but want other plans.

Here is a video from my expensive tripod Xterra from the bottom photo. Just realized I need to finish the video with some music and adding the rest of the clips.