Photos of my custom rear offroad bumper on my Subaru Forester.. made by Leadfoot Offroad in Socal

• HTML tutorial

HudsonZRoamer

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Washington, USA
First Name
Harley
Last Name
W
Member #

Blown away by the attention to detail and build quality leadfootoffroad has delivered to my Foz. (Yes I know I need new mufflers) Proud to be the first SH in the US with this kind of steel rear off-road bumper build. @leadfootoffroad does plan to convert this build to be easily adapted to future Subaru Forester builds. Contact them for build out quotes and general questions regarding this build. I will try my best to answer all your questions regarding this build. This is 3/16" steel and added only about 150lbs of total weight to the rear. Up will be the front bumper..

Rear Bumper Subaru Forester

Raised

FullSizeRender 2

FullSizeRender 5

rixham

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Frederick, MD
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Rixham
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC3NAZ
Damn... Now I need to get one for my 4Runner.

Great looking bumper!

HudsonZRoamer

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Washington, USA
First Name
Harley
Last Name
W
Member #

That is really cool. How does it ride, and how did you compensate for the sag?
Its only 150 lbs and that includes the tire. It rides great only pushed suspension down 1/8". I recently installed an all new stiffer suspension system to take on the heavier loads I will be carrying as well as my new front bumper build that I am currently doing. Here are a few pics of the front bumper build. You are looking at the winch mount its reinforced with 1/4" steel plates where is attaches and the the winch is sitting on a 1/4" steel plate. The winch shown in the pic is just for mock up purposes mine will be similar just synthetic. The front bumper will sit over the winch mount when completed.

Frontwinchmount1 \

Frontwinchmount2 by calvin basse, on Flickr

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
Awesome functional stuff @FozRoamer! Looks amazing too! I didn't know you were here as well cause I was just looking at and sharing pics of your car on the portal. That rear bumper is exactly what I want for my lifted Outback.

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
Expedition Portal. I'll clarify that I didn't post pictures of your car anywhere. I saved them and was showing people. Absolutely love it.