US Southwest Phoenix area Meet and Greet

• HTML tutorial

Todd & Meg

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

We will meet at Famous Dave's in Mesa (Dobson and 202) Thursday 5/23 at 6:30 if you want to eat. Around 7:30 we will head out to the Bass Pro parking lot to the north of Famous Dave's to talk and look at rigs till 8:30-9:00.

If you are going to eat let me know how many before Wednesday so I can make the reservation.

View Rally Point

Razrrila99

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Comer
Member #

Seems most of these meets are aimed southeast (not just the overland bound ones, but also Facebook). Im north Centralish (think just west of Paradise Valley Mall). I understand that you cant please everyone, but do these greets cycle around the valley? Say one time southeast (Mesa), one time Northish (Scottsdale), west (Glendale) etc. Just curious.

Reactions: Todd & Meg

Todd & Meg

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Seems most of these meets are aimed southeast (not just the overland bound ones, but also Facebook). Im north Centralish (think just west of Paradise Valley Mall). I understand that you cant please everyone, but do these greets cycle around the valley? Say one time southeast (Mesa), one time Northish (Scottsdale), west (Glendale) etc. Just curious.
I setup the last few and it is a little tough for us to get much farther west at a decent time by the time my wife gets off work. I have been looking for a place near 51 and I10 to hold a meet up but haven't found a good place yet.

I would like to see other people step up and hold a meet and greet in other areas of the valley. If anyone wants to set one up contact @brien or myself if you need help. It would be cool to have two or three meet ups in the valley each month and then a few time a year have a big one with the Tucson people too.

Todd

Todd & Meg

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Dang! Just missed this! lets do some more meets. The east valley ish. I'm located in Chandler/Maricopa. let me know if I can help set up the next one!
We will setup another for next month. I'll try to get it posted a little earlier next month.

The third Thursday of the month there is a meet and great in Tucson. It is on the north side of town off of I10 on Ina.

Phessor

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Arizona, USA
First Name
Daryl
Last Name
Madrid
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W9DTM
I'm down that way once a month, usually the first weekend. I hope to make one of these some time.