Cancelled PCE Trail Ride to Pinelands Brewing Co.

• HTML tutorial

Weapon X

Rank 0
Launch Member

Contributor I

Marlton NJ
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Quigley
Member #

The RSVP won’t accept my request to confirm, says l need to login even though I am.

I do want to go sounds like a good time!

Reactions: Redbear

Redbear

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Bayville, NJ
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Murdoch
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2TQO GMRS: WREQ743
I’m new to the HAM world (still waiting on my call sign). If anyone going to this is experienced with HAM operations and is willing to teach a little, I’d be willing to trade a beer for some knowledge.

#Get_Lost_In_A_Tundra

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

West Milford, NJ, USA
First Name
Charlie
Last Name
O’Brien
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS call sign: WRFG305
1)are they’re any slots left? the rally point says there’s none left but only 10 attendees
2) how is this section of trail for a full-size truck that doesn’t look good with “pinstripes” ?
thanx.

Xplorr313

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Burlington, NJ
First Name
Leon
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WQYY816
1)are they’re any slots left? the rally point says there’s none left but only 10 attendees
2) how is this section of trail for a full-size truck that doesn’t look good with “pinstripes” ?
thanx.
There are 20 spots available and only 10 have been filled. There are slots left.

Pinstripes...haha maybe you should wheel in the pine barrens if you don’t want pinstripes. Pinstripes are inevitable when you wheel the pines. With that being said, chances are you are going to end up with pinstripes on this run.

Xplorr313

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Burlington, NJ
First Name
Leon
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WQYY816
I'm down..although I don't drink..
You don’t have to drink to attend. You can leave at the end of the trail ride or hangout with us at the brewery, no need to drink alcohol to have a good time.

Xplorr313

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Burlington, NJ
First Name
Leon
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WQYY816
I'd like to join this ride just wondering will it be power wagon friendly ?
It should be, there may be a couple tight sections, but no tighter than the entrance to Spring Hill from the Screaming Hill ride in January.