First Name
Rob
Last Name
Cooney
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC3OXS
Hi to all from PA!

My name is Molly from PGH. My truck is a 2015 Nissan Frontier SV crew cab with 2.5 lift. I attached a few photos, including a recent MTB trip to Moab, UT last spring.
Welcome Molly! Is that shelter on the Laurel Highlands Trail? I used to live in Indiana, PA and work in Johnstown do I drove by the trailhead often and have hiked a lot of it.

Reactions: outsidesleep

Razorrc

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Everson, PA, USA
First Name
MICHAEL
Last Name
SULKOWSKI
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRTB684
Welcome everyone. Glad to see we have a diverse group across the state.

I unfortunately haven't gotten out but did finally start my front trailer hitch.

Attachments

Reactions: DevilDodge

Razorrc

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Everson, PA, USA
First Name
MICHAEL
Last Name
SULKOWSKI
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRTB684
Hi to all from PA!

My name is Molly from PGH. My truck is a 2015 Nissan Frontier SV crew cab with 2.5 lift. I attached a few photos, including a recent MTB trip to Moab, UT last spring.
Welcome Molly where a in PGH? I'm just a skip away between Greensburg and Uniontown.

utherjorge

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Warren, PA
Member #

Yep wondering if I can get in that night, or if that's merely when they take reservations. I will be trying to get into Chapman's Dam that evening!

DevilDodge

Rank IV

Advocate I

Altoona, Pennsylvania, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Spencer
I called awhile before this stay at home hit and they said as long as you can print the permit before you get there you can stay.

So a call or an office visit should get you a permit for the night of May 15th. If no one else got it before you.

Last edited:
Reactions: utherjorge

utherjorge

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Warren, PA
Member #

I called awhile before this stay at home hit and they said as long as you can print the permit before you get there you can stay.

So a call or an office visit should get you a permit for the night of May 15th. If no one else got it before you.
well, at this point, the fact that I can actually get in at all would mean I'd be fine waiting a day or two more! :)

Razorrc

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Everson, PA, USA
First Name
MICHAEL
Last Name
SULKOWSKI
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRTB684
I was hoping to get out camping in the next few weeks but work has me working non stop. But was able to get my rack rebuilt. Just waiting for goodies to come in.

Attachments

Overland Ewack

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Glenside, PA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Wacker
Member #

Anyone heading out exploring or camping this weekend? I'm heading up to Sullivan County near Dushore for some camping and hanging out with friends. Pics to follow as well.