Dallas, GA, USA
First Name
Danny
Last Name
Boles
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WREZ965
Okay folks ... it's official! The Peach State Overland crew will be hosting a special, overland expo edition of #OverlandSocial. Join us at our camp site on Saturday night between 7-10pm for this laid-back hangout. It's family/kid-friendly. We'll have some goodies available, and maybe even a couple of cold frosty bevs in the cooler.

We're also asking for "donations at the door" (what door? ha!) as we would like to use this as an opportunity to raise funds for and support the Change Your World Fund which was launched at the 2016 Expo East in memory of Alistair Farland.

View Rally Point
Reactions: hddalvine

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
Okay folks ... it's official! The Peach State Overland crew will be hosting a special, overland expo edition of #OverlandSocial. Join us at our camp site on Saturday night between 7-10pm for this laid-back hangout. It's family/kid-friendly. We'll have some goodies available, and maybe even a couple of cold frosty bevs in the cooler.We're also asking for "donations at the door" (what door? ha!) as we would like to use this as an opportunity to raise funds for and support the Change Your World Fund which was launched at the 2016 Expo East in memory of Alistair Farland.
Looking forward to it!

I'm leaveimg Wednesday at 5pm from southern New Hampsire. Anyone else from the northeast making their way south?
There is a growing number of us..

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/the-it-is-official-overland-expo-east-thread.9588/

Reactions: thedaddybadger