Overlanding Trailers?

• HTML tutorial

vegasjeepguy

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Gravette, AR, USA
Member #

Several of our members have trailers, and there's more interest in them all the time. Whatcha think, @Michael ? Time for a Trailer section under "Overland Rigs"?
Without my trailer overlanding would be much more difficult, especially with more than me on a solo trip, due to the limited cargo capacity of my Jeep TJ Wrangler.

Lead Dog

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lake Havasu City, Arizona, USA
First Name
Randy
Last Name
Clary
Member #

When your ready I'm close enough for you to make a trip to Havasu and look around and check out some trailer and talk about options! I have 5 options in house and 2 new designs on the way! We could chat and I can help you out!'

Boostpowered

Rank VI

Member III

Hunt county, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Davis
Member #

I recently decided it was time to get out of the ground tent and that its time i re do my old 79 ford f100 farm trailer. Im hoping it will be done by spring it needs new rear glass likely going to cut some lexan to fit, it needs vents, some outdoor turf carpet, paint it silver to match my truck and install my 100w solar panels. Ill likely be using it to carry my kayaks and fishing gear more than actual camping.

20191214_115441.jpg20191214_115503.jpg20191214_115453.jpg

Reactions: Trent Munson

472HemiGTX

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Prineville. OR
First Name
Allen
Last Name
S
Member #

I started out with a besic Backpacker that I bought off of Craigslist and added from there.
Flipped axle for more ground clearance
Roof rack & dual ARB awnings
Full galley with sink, running water (cold only), stove and BBQ
Solar hot water tank
Solar panel, LED lighting and is wired to plug into 110V
12V ceramic heater and roof vent fan
Queen size memory foam mattress that folds up into a couch
Side box and tongue basket for propane tank, spare tire and gray water jug

It will get bigger tires in the spring

WP_20190810_07_08_07_Pro (3).jpgAdventure trailer.jpg

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Post here all of your overlanding trailers, love seeing every bodies setups!

FOLKS - there is already a dedicated thread with twenty-two pages for this, stickied to the top of the Overland Trailers forum: It is called OVERLAND TRAILERS .

Starting redundant threads with the same intent and same or similar titles further confuses and bloats the forums.