Launch Member

Pathfinder I

St. George, UT, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
G
Member #

Let me start by saying that I bought this trailer with the expectation that my non-camping spouse might enjoy camping in a really nice and cute trailer -- no such luck. So, after three years (this summer) and twenty three days of use total (and the onboard stove and water sink never used) I am parting with her.

Specs: Lil Guy Silver Shadow/Rough Rider (yes, it was one of Lil Guy's first offroad hybrid builds with the really nice Silver Shadow built upon the Rough Rider chasis/suspension). It is the 6X10 and has a full size KING bed and the deluxe entertainment - surround sound, flat screen, cd/dvd. Lots of storage. It was also built to use the wheels/tires from my 2011 Toyota Tacoma and was painted to color match -- the rather generic gray. It has twin five gallon gas cans on each fender, ARB awning on the roof rack, standard receiver, the interior is birch and the wood work is gorgeous - it really is a very nice and capable trailer and would do well in a home to be used and appreciated.

There are pics at: https://www.flickr.com/photos/netdep/albums/72157626824134599

If anyone is truly serious I can provide additional pics (I have a couple more hanging around) .

I am asking $15k OBO and for the record I have about $24k in it with much of that being custom work although I realize that the return isn't always what one would desire. I would entertain any serious offer and would meet someone in a reasonable distance to deliver (on a weekend, I work full time).

Thanks for reading this - best of luck and, no, the truck isn't going!!!! :grinning:

Reactions: DRJ

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Very cool! Unfortunately I am broke lol.. A wife in College, a 1yr old and a 3yr old have my wallet empty.

fledwell

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Member #

Well, if I had seen this about a month earlier I would have scooped it up from you as it's fantastic. We're actually having a teardrop built right now and will be taking delivery shortly before Overland Expo in May. That said, I would be happy to share this with others if you'd like and it's still available. Also, your photos are fantastic. If you're ever interested in having some published in OutdoorX4, I'd be happy to talk about it. Good luck...cheers!

NetDep

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

St. George, UT, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
G
Member #

Well, if I had seen this about a month earlier I would have scooped it up from you as it's fantastic. We're actually having a teardrop built right now and will be taking delivery shortly before Overland Expo in May. That said, I would be happy to share this with others if you'd like and it's still available. Also, your photos are fantastic. If you're ever interested in having some published in OutdoorX4, I'd be happy to talk about it. Good luck...cheers!
Thank you SO much for the kind words and I would be flattered for any help you can provide!! Also, happy to visit with you anytime about additional exposure!!

It is still available - couple of nibbles but still there to make someone happy!!

Thank you!!