Pathfinder I

Corona, CA, USA
First Name
N
Last Name
Cat
Member #

DA8809DB-CB41-42D9-AD5D-1506EC450151.jpeg

i did a bunch of detail small items and took it for a test shake out, so happy with the configuration. Added a 60L water tank that is removable, vinyl amber tinted the 7” round lights, mounted a 3DB gain antenna and GMRS radio. More to come :)

trail_runn4r

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

View attachment 160769

i did a bunch of detail small items and took it for a test shake out, so happy with the configuration. Added a 60L water tank that is removable, vinyl amber tinted the 7” round lights, mounted a 3DB gain antenna and GMRS radio. More to come :)
I like this a lot, the right amount of accessories imho. Great work Noel.

rho

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

SF bae area
First Name
Juliette
Last Name
Penning
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AG6YB
The truck is starting to look pretty dialed! how's it dealing with the additional weight? I've been trying to talk my partner into looking at a Raptor when it comes time to get her something new and how well it deals with the shell was a question she brought up...

Ncat

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Corona, CA, USA
First Name
N
Last Name
Cat
Member #

The truck is starting to look pretty dialed! how's it dealing with the additional weight? I've been trying to talk my partner into looking at a Raptor when it comes time to get her something new and how well it deals with the shell was a question she brought up...
Hey there! Weight is an issue for the Raptor, but just the shell is no issue. However, I loaded it up with a Decked drawer system, all my tools and recovery gear, then the RTT. I changed out the rear leaf springs to a set of heavy duty ones and the front coil springs as well, but I run super heavy. The front springs are from Eibach and the rear leafs are a custom made pack from Deaver.

all of that said, this thing is an amazing truck! Comfortable, powerful, capable and fun to drive! I can’t imagine your partner wouldn’t like it :)

Reactions: rho

Ncat

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Corona, CA, USA
First Name
N
Last Name
Cat
Member #

F8E9D1D3-128A-41B0-AAA9-A71F8E4D7F89.jpeg
Hey Y’all,

Next project acquired! I picked up an M101A3 trailer and am planning to build an Overlanding setup on it. I am pretty excited for this one. Looking for ideas and recommendations!

wingnut_cf

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Rome, GA, USA
First Name
Clayton
Last Name
Farmer
Member #

View attachment 160769

How/where did you mount the water tank.

nomoeideas

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Calgary, Alberta, Canada
First Name
Keenan
Last Name
Moe
Member #

View attachment 155327

After collecting parts for a while I launched my major reconfiguration of my roof rack system and a few other projects!

I added an additional Slimline 2 rack on the cab of the truck and moved all the recovery gear to the front rack.I then added a FrontRunner RTT to the rear rack. I built all new wiring harnesses for the roof racks that incorporates the rear tail light bar, side work lights and new front light bar.

I also added four 7” Auxbeam round lights on the bumper as well.
How has the front runner rack held up on the cab? Is this the F-150/Raptor specific fit bolt on (drilling required) rack!? I requested a quote to have one installed locally but would appreciate any info on the fitment, install, and durability after some off road driving. Planning to use it for awning, traction boards and a pelican long case. Already have the same canopy rack as you from front runner and it’s been great so far.