Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Louisville Ky
First Name
B
Last Name
Davis
Member #

If you are thinking about a fridge, on Amazon the whynter 45 qt is 500.00 and the Engel 45 qt is 1000.00. Th whynter holds more food. I have had my engel for 4 1/2 yrs and the whynter for 2 yrs and I like it better than the Engel. I DIY my slide tracks. Have fun and Roll Tide.

rhorst

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

I am very pleased with the Snugtop Rebel for this truck. I opted it with the side wind doors and the LED interior light with 2 USB ports for charging. It also has the flip down front window for cleaning. The Yakima tracks, towers and crossbars are awesome. My Mega Warrior basket from my Explorer bolted right on!
sweet rig!

Ncat

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Corona, CA, USA
First Name
N
Last Name
Cat
Member #

If you are thinking about a fridge, on Amazon the whynter 45 qt is 500.00 and the Engel 45 qt is 1000.00. Th whynter holds more food. I have had my engel for 4 1/2 yrs and the whynter for 2 yrs and I like it better than the Engel. I DIY my slide tracks. Have fun and Roll Tide.
I got the Dometic 40 and it fits perfectly in the SuperCrew Cab. Fits where the 1/3 seat flips up!

Ncat

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Corona, CA, USA
First Name
N
Last Name
Cat
Member #

So Excited! Just scheduled the Truck in on Thursday for an RPG Type 3 rear suspension upgrade!!! New Deaver rear leafs, frame reinforcement, and hydraulic bump stops. They are setting it up to manage the weight of the drawer system, camper shell and roof rack as well as gear for Overlanding

Tahoe.Adventures

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Corona, CA
Member #

So Excited! Just scheduled the Truck in on Thursday for an RPG Type 3 rear suspension upgrade!!! New Deaver rear leafs, frame reinforcement, and hydraulic bump stops. They are setting it up to manage the weight of the drawer system, camper shell and roof rack as well as gear for Overlanding
Man, it's come a long way from when you got it! Every time I see it, it has something new! haha

Ncat

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Corona, CA, USA
First Name
N
Last Name
Cat
Member #

I am so impressed with this RPG type 3 rear suspension! What a difference! This has inspired me to move forward with the front type 3 kit Tuesday, stand by for pictures and performance updates! For anyone with a Raptor be sure to check out www.rpgoffroad.com, these guys products are top notch and great to work with.

Reactions: Tahoe.Adventures

Ncat

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Corona, CA, USA
First Name
N
Last Name
Cat
Member #

I got the front RPG Off-road Stage 3 suspension done! Billet upper control arms, billet tie rods and upgraded Eibach springs to compensate for the winch and bumper. This thing is bulletproof!!! So far it feels amazing, getting it out for a weekend excursion starting Friday!

Reactions: Jaytperry89

Jaytperry89

Rank VII
Launch Member

Trail Blazer III

Idaho Falls, ID, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Perry
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I thought about going this route next time I have 2 replace the upper ball joints. I had a rough go when I took my factory shocks off and had them rebuilt. Ended up having to replace all ball joints, tie rod ends, and had to replace the vacuum line for the 4x4 hubs. Learned to not take my rig to my bosses house to get it worked on. While the lift was a great luxury. It wasn't worth the money in replacement parts though. Heard good things about rpg though. It definitely looks good

Ncat

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Corona, CA, USA
First Name
N
Last Name
Cat
Member #

I thought about going this route next time I have 2 replace the upper ball joints. I had a rough go when I took my factory shocks off and had them rebuilt. Ended up having to replace all ball joints, tie rod ends, and had to replace the vacuum line for the 4x4 hubs. Learned to not take my rig to my bosses house to get it worked on. While the lift was a great luxury. It wasn't worth the money in replacement parts though. Heard good things about rpg though. It definitely looks good
Thanks for the comments, so far I am very pleased with the RPG set up. I am also very fortunate that they are 30 minutes away from my house. The upper control arms and tie rod ends are burly as hell. The rear Deaver 4.5HD leafs are a massive difference too. I can’t believe what a massive step change this is from the stock suspension.

Cort

Rank VI
Launch Member

Trail Blazer III

Grand Rapids
First Name
Cort
Last Name
Beard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD8GQL
Awesome rig! Just a friendly hint, those ball joints are going to need to be serviced a lot. Just one of the trade offs on the design. I’m sure you are going to love that suspension set up.

Ncat

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Corona, CA, USA
First Name
N
Last Name
Cat
Member #

Awesome rig! Just a friendly hint, those ball joints are going to need to be serviced a lot. Just one of the trade offs on the design. I’m sure you are going to love that suspension set up.
Thanks for the heads up!

Ncat

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Corona, CA, USA
First Name
N
Last Name
Cat
Member #

I have been doing a few smaller projects that are fun for more space and detail work. I rebuilt my roof rack setup with the extension from Yakima for the Mega Warrior adding 22”. This was quite a project as I had to completely rebuilt the wiring harness for the four rear lights. I also fabricated a new bracket for the MaxTrax. I like the extra space for things like firewood, or I also got a heavy duty cargo box from Lowe’s that fits up there nicely. I like the way it looks now, more proportionate to the truck and the awning is more proportionate to the rack. I do have to admit I am already thinking about swapping the awning and the hilift so the awning is on the passenger side. My Dometic fridge lives in the super cab on the passenger side so my kitchen will flow better. And here is a gratuitous truck shot from Old Dale Road in Joshua Tree :)