Jason
Last Name
Kephart
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRMM229
Service Branch
US Army
Great to see that the THOR is being travelled…I’ll try to make it out with some THOR swag…here is a link to the whole route if y’all are interested…I’ll be leading a full running of the route in June…stay tuned for more details…

If I'm free then I will for sure be there in June!

RietmanRacing

Rank I

Contributor III

Porter, IN, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Rietman
We\'re excited to see everyone tomorrow morning at 9:30. We hope to be able to roll out no later than 11:00. It\'s going to be a great day! Make sure to bring a lunch or snacks for the trail. We will have a couple of stop\'s to see stuff along the way as well. And most important thing is come ready to make friends and memories!

Jason
Sasquatch Overlanding
I will sadly not be able to attend today's event. Something came up at the last minute. I look forward to the next event. Stay safe and have fun!

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
Hi, if you get something for Halloween weekend I’m interested as well.
Apologies, we ended up not having enough room to get it up on OverlandBound. But looks like you'll be attending our next meetup so we'll hope to get you info on the next trip then!

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
We're excited to see everyone tomorrow morning at 9:30. We hope to be able to roll out no later than 11:00. It's going to be a great day! Make sure to bring a lunch or snacks for the trail. We will have a couple of stop's to see stuff along the way as well. And most important thing is come ready to make friends and memories!

Jason
Sasquatch Overlanding
Bummed I couldn't make this one, Keep me updated on when the next one is!

sasquatchoverlanding

Local Expert, Indiana USA

Expedition Master III

Whiteland, IN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Kephart
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRMM229
Service Branch
US Army
What’s everyone’s preferred method of sharing pictures and videos from the event?
My biggest outlet is Instagram. But I'll post stuff on YouTube and Facebook as well. Just keep it simple and see where you get the best interaction for you at.

Reactions: ObiShawnKenobi