Launch Member

Influencer II

Gießen Germany
First Name
Mathias
Last Name
Kreicker
Member #

Ja natürlich gerne! Mal schauen wen wir alles zusammen bekommen, ich denke unsere Niederländischen Kameraden können wir auch einladen @Robert OB 33/48
Grundsätzlich würde ich niemanden ausschließen.
Perhaps we should then invite everyone who's interested in meeting up.
What are your thoughts on this? Just a simple little meet up at a camp area?

Valentin Schneider

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ockenfels, Deutschland
First Name
Valentin
Last Name
Schneider
Member #

Hi, yea. I don't want to exclude anyone from that event, everybody should be able to meet up, cause thats a basic segment of Ob! sorry for the misunderstanding. I can't meet up this Year, because i#m in Canada doin work and travel/overlanding with my best friend for one year, i'll be back in Germany in may 2018, then i'll do some improvements to my car (Suspension lift, etc...). I would love to see and talk to other Ob members then. Where should we meet up ? I like the idea of MazeVX
A tour would be great, but i don't know any trails in Germany or Netherlands, i just know one in austria, but that has been turned into a paved road sadly... We could do a trip up the Rhein river, for example from cologne to the bottom lake in Germany, i think that could be a nice ride. You see a lot of beautiful . landscapes and sights!

Last edited:
Reactions: MazeVX

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Hello Valentin,

back in may 2018? Welcome back then. Think your car is done yet? And if not, if you can drive it, you can go out for touring.
My car is never ready, hehe.

Anyway, in Germany there are just a view or better said none what so ever. But I do have some nice tracks here in the Netherlands. And I also have some nice tracks in France.
Or in Poland I have a nice weekend trip to do. That is near Berlin.
Problem with this is that compared to the us or so, you only can drive suchs traks with a few cars. Otherwise you will be in trouble.

Whatever you are planning, if I can Iam coming and like to help out with stuff.

Greetings from the Netherlands.

Robert

Valentin Schneider

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ockenfels, Deutschland
First Name
Valentin
Last Name
Schneider
Member #

Hey Robert, sorry. I told you the wrong Year, it's 2019. But it would be great to have a meet up then too, like you already said. I would love to see some trails ind France or Netherlands. Also Poland would be great! So i've to wait till 2019 to meet all of you, but all others are happy to come together this year.

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Hahaha, ok, well, 2019 ist that far away. So, we will manage it by then. No worries.

We will do some laning here when you are back.

MazeVX

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Gießen Germany
First Name
Mathias
Last Name
Kreicker
Member #

@Valentin Schneider Vorschlag :
Such einen Termin und schreib deine ungefähren Vorstellungen dazu.
Erstelle eine rally point so ist es einfach zu finden für alle Interessenten.
Den Rest kriegen wir dann schon!

AJ Siv

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Germany
Member #

Ist jemand aus Deutschland Interressiert an einem kleinen Ob Member treffen in Deutschland? Ich finde es wäre doch mal eine schöne Sache die Deutschsprachigen Ob Mitglieder zusammen zu führen.
Grüße Ob9549

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Bin noch frisch dabei und meine "Marke" is' noch unterwegs, aber je nach Ort und Zeit wär' ich dabei :)

T-One

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Austria
First Name
Anton
Last Name
Hofmann
Member #

I'm on the way from austria to the north cape beginning in march and then i'm heading east for about a year and a half, so i'm only around for march/april.

Joey83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

Any idea of where in Germany this meet will be?

How about creating a rallypoint soon-ish?

Will this be a weekend meet or a longer one?

I'll be there, but need a timeframe so that I can begin saving up.

[DO]Ron

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Geertruidenberg, the Netherlands
First Name
Ron
Last Name
vAch
Member #

Depending on when I might be able to join!

Probably won't join any meetings this year, my GF starts her internship this week for the next 5 month's she'll be needin to rig (our only vehicle other then my company car) to get to her work and she has to work full weekends most of the time unfortunaly.