• HTML tutorial

Overland Vagabond

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Balerna, Switzerland
Member #

Hi there,

Excited to show the unveiling of our Overland Vagabond vehicle, an effort of 2 years of planing and 2 years of implementation:

DSC00885 - LowRes.jpg

Please join me watching our YouTube unveiling videos of both - the exterior and interior of the vehicle:
Click here --> Exterior
Click here --> Interior

Your subscription to our YouTube channel is much appreciated, as we're going to publish soon our Season 1 videos of the adventure from Switzerland to Georgia.
Daily blogs about the completed Season 1 are to be found in Instagram, Facebook and Twitter - search for 'Overland Vagabond'.

Thank you!
Marcel

gabe

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler I

miami
Member #

Hi there,

Excited to show the unveiling of our Overland Vagabond vehicle, an effort of 2 years of planing and 2 years of implementation:

View attachment 78410

Please join me watching our YouTube unveiling videos of both - the exterior and interior of the vehicle:
Click here --> Exterior
Click here --> Interior

Your subscription to our YouTube channel is much appreciated, as we're going to publish soon our Season 1 videos of the adventure from Switzerland to Georgia.
Daily blogs about the completed Season 1 are to be found in Instagram, Facebook and Twitter - search for 'Overland Vagabond'.

Thank you!
Marcel
Awesome build

Reactions: Overland Vagabond

Overland Vagabond

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Balerna, Switzerland
Member #

Someone asked about the weight of the rig... finally got a chance to put it on a scale, it's 1'450 kg on the front, 2'000 kg on the rear for a total of 3'450 kg.
This is fully loaded weight and fully filled with 120 l of water and 140 l of diesel.
Quite happy with the result :)

Season 1 videos are being released on YouTube for those interested in the journey.