Overland Trailers

• HTML tutorial

pereztroika

Rank 0

Traveler I

mexico
cool set up !
Our Patriot X1 LE (Limited Edition) camper. Absolutely love this camper which has the following additions:

- Additional 60lt water tank totalling 120lt
- Smarttek hot water system with shower
- Redarc Manager 30 state-of-the-art battery management system
- Air suspension to lower and raise each side for leveling and for going off-road
- Weber Baby Q BBQ in front man cave that swivels out
- Front BBQ porch awning
- Fusion sound system with bluetooth built in
- Main tent has additional kids room which we can attach
- 2 x gas/propane cylinder holders
- 60lt Evakool Patriot branded dual zone fridge/freezer
- 2 x Enduro ground mat sets
- Awning wall wind break
- X1 Stone stomper
- Korr 150w folding solar blanket
- 12v and 240v (Aussie voltage) so can run either solar or mains power

If you want to know more about this camper here are the full specs: http://www.patriotcampers.com.au/patriot-x1-off-road-camper-trailer/

They have started to ship to the USA

View attachment 30658

View attachment 30659

View attachment 30660

View attachment 30661

View attachment 30662

View attachment 30663

View attachment 30664

View attachment 30665

View attachment 30657

Reactions: Franck Alcidi

DoogieF18

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Fallon, NV
Member #

IMG_0292.JPG

A few modifications for our latest trip (Madras, OR for the eclipse). Swapped the original 58" roof bars for 66" bars and added 60W of solar to the roof and an ARB 2000x25000 awning with an ARB awning room (awesome - we call it our slide out). 60W of solar looks to be sufficient to keep up with the fridge. Planning on adding a portable 100W panel next to ensure we stay ahead of the stereo, water pump, lights, and the phones/tablets.

Awesome looking trailers on this thread. We love ours but will confess to some envy :-)

Riley Daily

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor II

Montana
Member #

This is my homemade trailer, it was the first go at building something this extensive and in turn, it is always being improved or fixed. I'm running a Goal Zero 1250 solar generator, Smitty built tent, 48 gallons of water, and plenty more. I can't wait to upgrade to CVT tent and hopefully move onto an off road fridge instead of the cooler life. Also, more solar panels to keep everything running longer.

Attachments

skootter14

Rank 0

Traveler I

WA
This is my homemade trailer, it was the first go at building something this extensive and in turn, it is always being improved or fixed. I'm running a Goal Zero 1250 solar generator, Smitty built tent, 48 gallons of water, and plenty more. I can't wait to upgrade to CVT tent and hopefully move onto an off road fridge instead of the cooler life. Also, more solar panels to keep everything running longer.
Looks great! Unique door design. Do you have the L/W/H dimensions of the box itself? (I see you have 2 compartments? The main one and smaller one upfront?)

Riley Daily

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor II

Montana
Member #

Looks great! Unique door design. Do you have the L/W/H dimensions of the box itself? (I see you have 2 compartments? The main one and smaller one upfront?)
Yeah so the box as a whole is 9'x55"x34" and then the front section is 2' and the rear section is 7'. If I build one in the future I will put fewer doors on it.

JustMike

Rank 0

Contributor I

Hi everyone, new to the site so thought I would share my setup. I have an Aussie style rear folding hard top off road trailer with queen size bed, annex room ( not shown ), outside kitchen, 80 liter water tank, independent suspension, solar setup with LED lighting and storage. Tows well behind the JKUR. Been a great setup here in NL so far. Still improving the setup...xm1.jpg xm2.jpg

Brandon Harvey

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Oregon
Member #

Hi everyone, new to the site so thought I would share my setup. I have an Aussie style rear folding hard top off road trailer with queen size bed, annex room ( not shown ), outside kitchen, 80 liter water tank, independent suspension, solar setup with LED lighting and storage. Tows well behind the JKUR. Been a great setup here in NL so far. Still improving the setup...View attachment 34807 View attachment 34808
Is that custom build? If not who makes it?

JustMike

Rank 0

Contributor I

Is that custom build? If not who makes it?
No, not custom. It's made in China from Aussie specs. It's called an XM trailer model T01. Got it from a guy who bought it from an Auction in Montreal, never used. I think, but not sure, that I have the only one in this province, maybe all of Canada. Haven't seen anything like it yet.

PowdrChasr

Rank 0

Traveler I

I bought this from a guy in the Boise area who custom built it to match his TJ. He built it out with a 12 gal fresh water tank w/pump and small propane tank plumbed in with quick disconnects so you can setup a grill/stove on the 4ft table that pulls out of the back. He had it on 35's so I sold those and replaced them with 32's that match my JK a little closer. I also added 2 - 6 volt golf cart batteries, an inverter, overhead LED light. Pretty nice setup now.

DSC_5459_sm.jpg DSC_5464_sm.jpg
DSC_5466_sm.jpg