Tim
Last Name
Reyes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N2BBT / K4OPX
Service Branch
US Army Ranger
What a very fancy chuck box. I keep debating that or a slide out contraption.
A slide out would be nice but I can pick the chuck box and move it to a table or the tailgate giving me more options.

Ianb

Rank 0

Contributor I

Australia
First Name
Ian
Last Name
Berghofer
Hi
not quite the same as your set up but I hope of some interest this works very well. The box next to fridge lifts out if needed and holds all cookware, stove sits on top. The other drawer holds non fridge food and has a large slide over bench. The tailgate provides light and cover. The drawers are the best thing we have done and make access of items much easier. Underneath is a water tank, electric pump provides water from a hose at the side of car. We still use a bucket to wash up after checking out dedicated sinks it’s hard to beat the versatility of a folding silicon bucket also able to do other jobs. Best of luck with your build.

Attachments

Reactions: eagle_A40

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
Slide outs in my teardrop. If I have shore power and water, a microwave goes in. If off grid the microwave is left out and water goes in it’s place.

. 803EADB1-EB8B-46D1-B548-943EFD3B6235.jpeg0F10B03E-A2F7-471E-B2C4-09C2D01F7129.jpeg

Reactions: eagle_A40

Bubba Tim

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Middleburg, FL, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Reyes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N2BBT / K4OPX
Service Branch
US Army Ranger
Thx...Nope, Just wanted everything in one place. Modifies some plans that I found online.