Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Hayward, Ca
First Name
Luis
Last Name
Romero
Member #

We picked up this trailer last 4th of July. All the mods will most likely be built by myself at home. We shall see how it turns out

Attachments

NJ5

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Colorado
First Name
NJ
Last Name
Jordan
Hi, Luis,
What's the final goal for your build?
I'll probably end up getting a flatbed trailer to build up into a small camping trailer, but I sometimes look at trailers like yours on Craigslist. I definitely like the option to have larger tires than what the typical flatbed trailers come with.

elromero3

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Hayward, Ca
First Name
Luis
Last Name
Romero
Member #

Hi, Luis,
What's the final goal for your build?
I'll probably end up getting a flatbed trailer to build up into a small camping trailer, but I sometimes look at trailers like yours on Craigslist. I definitely like the option to have larger tires than what the typical flatbed trailers come with.
Ultimate goal is to have storage up in front and a cabinet with drawers on slides in the back. The cabinet will house a sink, stove and have a couple of drawers for cooking ware storage. The trailer came with one jerry can and three mounts, I'll delete one and keep one can on each side. It came with two large ammo boxes that I'll use for storage also. When I decided to build a trailer I wanted a truck bed trailer, that would make it easy to find lift blocks and wheel/tires. This one came from my girlfriend's uncle so I couldn't pass it up. I'll work on the one piece lid this week, but as the project develops it might change into a two piece for easier access to the front. The outside will be painted military green bed liner and the bottom will just be black bed liner. Good luck with yours!!!!! Let me know if you have questions when you're building yours.

Reactions: NJ5