First Name
Nick
Last Name
D'Amico
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6TBF
Hi,

I already ran this by Corrie to make sure it was permitted. :smile: After many months of shipping delays we have a full container of awnings FINALLY arriving at our warehouse in Elk Grove, CA hopefully sometime next week. The ship is currently docked in Oakland and we are looking for some help with unloading the container. I know many of you also pre-ordered one of our awnings that is on this shipment. We are looking for 5 folks to give us a hand and we're willing to give you a discount on one of our awnings for your trouble! I'd rather pay our customers than day laborers! also if you pre-ordered one you are welcome to pick it up at the same time. I won't know an exact date but it will be a weekday and most likely in the morning. I don't see it taking more than 1 hour, 2 tops. We are trying to get all of the pre-orders out before we leave for Overland Expo West. if you're interested you can contact me at 916-716-8999, nick@overlandpros.com, or PM me here.

Thanks again for reading!

ndamico

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Sacramento, CA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
D'Amico
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6TBF
thanks to all that came and helped! we got the container unloaded, the UPS trailer filled and still have some awning left in stock! Long day. We hope to see some of you at expo next weekend!

Reactions: JCWages