Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hey all - yup! We are giving away a 270 degree awning and you can sign up at the link below! I hope you win! :)

Some people have reported issues with the sign up getting an error. I THINK it happens when you use a mobile phone AND have Overland Bound One installed. Try again from a desktop and you should be able to register just fine.

Good Luck!

M

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Great. That's a great thing. Unfortunatley, it is limited to residents of the United States. @Michael I understand that it will be difficult to open such activities to other regions due to different legal environments and also shipping could be an issue. But is there any plan to expand such give away actions to other regions in future? Thank you!

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Great. That's a great thing. Unfortunatley, it is limited to residents of the United States. @Michael I understand that it will be difficult to open such activities to other regions due to different legal environments and also shipping could be an issue. But is there any plan to expand such give away actions to other regions in future? Thank you!
We have in the past, and we do as appropriate but you are correct, government agencies and regulations make it VERY difficult for small operators to open up these type of giveaways world-wide.

M

Reactions: El-Dracho

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
We have in the past, and we do as appropriate but you are correct, government agencies and regulations make it VERY difficult for small operators to open up these type of giveaways world-wide.

M
Understand. Thanks.

Reactions: Michael

USStrongman

Rank V

Influencer II

Lubbock, TX, USA
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Hildebrand
Member #

Everyone gets shorted eventually. The ARB giveaway that just happened, ARB does not make a unit available for the JK, JKU, JL, JLU rigs. Only the largest selling rigs (JK/JKU) during 2007-2018 in the US.

Reactions: Broke

BullNV

Rank V
Investor

Advocate III

Dayton, NV, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Roach
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Air Force
Hey all - yup! We are giving away a 270 degree awning and you can sign up at the link below! I hope you win! :)

Some people have reported issues with the sign up getting an error. I THINK it happens when you use a mobile phone AND have Overland Bound One installed. Try again from a desktop and you should be able to register just fine.

Good Luck!

M
No problem on the desktop. Thanks for the opportunity.