Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Redmond, WA, USA
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Davis
Member #

I would love to join you but I work Saturday day & Sunday night that weekend. Have Fun!!

wasuber

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Woodinville, Wa.
Member #

This place is next on my list of places to scope out for camping, UTV, horse camping etc! I might see you guys out there, Can't RSVP at this time but maybe closer to the day.

TAF_Taco

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Lacey, Wa.
Member #

That's near me! What the trail like? Total been here, but I'd love to tag along if it's something I'd be able to handle.

TAF_Taco

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Lacey, Wa.
Member #

That's what I was seeing as well. Loo M's like we may be heading down to Bend this weekend for some exploring.

XkenhillX

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kitsap county, Washington
Member #

So this Sunday I'm planning on being a friend along in his fj cruiser if he can get the day off. Just trying to get a head count for everyone planning to meet up.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

wasuber

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Woodinville, Wa.
Member #

IMG_1510.JPG I was out there today with my RZR and I have to say my Sequoia is no where near ready! That park is fun though!!! Met up with some cool dudes with the UTV Olympia Facebook group and we did half the 4x4 loop then went back to the Elfendahl staging area and grabbed my boys Polaris ACE 150 and I think his kid sized UTV would outdo my full size rig. Lol, ok I may still try it solo, now I'm curious...

Reactions: XkenhillX

XkenhillX

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kitsap county, Washington
Member #

View attachment 33552 I was out there today with my RZR and I have to say my Sequoia is no where near ready! That park is fun though!!! Met up with some cool dudes with the UTV Olympia Facebook group and we did half the 4x4 loop then went back to the Elfendahl staging area and grabbed my boys Polaris ACE 150 and I think his kid sized UTV would outdo my full size rig. Lol, ok I may still try it solo, now I'm curious...
Can't wait to check it out tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Jet_Pack_Jesus

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor III

Bremerton, WA
Member #

well that was a fun outing. great to meet ken and Dennis . Ken and I got lost and off to a rough start but it was fun. We found Dennis on the trail when i saw his badge.

Reactions: RainGoat