Overland Hound

• HTML tutorial

Motor Gypsy Pair

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Barranquitas, Puerto Rico
Member #

This Lana, short for Svetlana. We picked her up 4 months ago, she was 2 months. She's now 6 months and aside from being a handful is a ton of fun! We can't wait to start taking her on adventures with us. She's part greyhound and part borzoi (russian wolf hound, hence her name). We got her from the same rescue we got our first Greyhound from up in CA Bay Area.

Been loving seeing all these 4 legged friends, here's to many more adventures and making new friends along the way, 2 legged or 4 legged.

She's ADORABLE! I had a greyhound ages ago and still miss her!

Sent from my SM-G930V using OB Talk mobile app

FrankRoams

Local Expert Southern CA

Member III

Aliso Viejo, CA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6TRD
She's ADORABLE! I had a greyhound ages ago and still miss her!

Sent from my SM-G930V using OB Talk mobile app
They are such a special breed, especially the retired racers. They are unlike any other dog I have had. Glad you got to experience that and give a greyhound a good home too :)

Reactions: Motor Gypsy Pair

SAFETYRUNNER

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Willow Grove, Pennsylvania
First Name
Ken
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRHZ939
So my son and I ran up to Rausch Creek Offroad Park to enjoy a day outside with my 4Runner. I thought the 2 hours each way drive plus time on the trail might be a bit too much for my normal WingMutt, so we left her home. Boy did I catch a little attitude while washing the vehicle after.

Thought this shot tells the story. I failed to capture her in the vehicle--shedding--while I was attempting to clean out the dust and mud.

Love my pup.

How many of you ALWAYS ride with your dog(s)? If you do not, do you "hear" about it after you return?