Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central Texas
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Braden
Member #

My girl Winnie Cooper. She's been to a few of the WEST - Simi Valley meets, and is gonna be at the OC meet tomorrow.
Looks like my dogs twin sister! But he doesn't have a cool harness/vest like that. I don't really have any good pics as he is still only about 6 months old and powered by rocket fuel.

chrispartida

Rank VI

Advocate II

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Partida
Member #

Looks like my dogs twin sister! But he doesn't have a cool harness/vest like that. I don't really have any good pics as he is still only about 6 months old and powered by rocket fuel.
I think everyone should get a vest like this for their pup. It's definitely saved her butt. At the last Simi Valley meet, she got out of her shady respite and jumped off the tailgate (probably to take a pee break). Fortunately she was wearing this harness, and attached to a bungee running from the driver aide bed tiedown points. She just hung there contently, unharmed, bouncing just a little.

Plug for a good product: the harness is made by KiloNiner in Los Angeles (@kiloninerpets on IG). I'm not affiliated, just impressed with their product and performance.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk