Overland Garage Sale In Seattle?

• HTML tutorial

Traveler I

Seattle
Anyone local to the Seattle Area? I was on craigslist the other day and spotted a "garage sale" at Adventure Ready. Anyone planning on going? I was looking to pick up some camping equipment anyways. I'd post a link but I'm not allowed to yet!

Free-Roemer

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Ammon, ID, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Roemer
Member #

Anyone local to the Seattle Area? I was on craigslist the other day and spotted a "garage sale" at Adventure Ready. Anyone planning on going? I was looking to pick up some camping equipment anyways. I'd post a link but I'm not allowed to yet!
Thanks for this heads up. I would’ve never seen it. I’ll go.

RainGoat

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Redmond, WA, USA
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately, I have a conflict so I’ll be able to go only after all the good stuff is gone. Thanks for posting it though!

Free-Roemer

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Ammon, ID, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Roemer
Member #

If you haven’t gone yet, this is what was still there when I left: some fridges, oem bumpers for various Toyota’s, an 80s series LC arb drawer system, a James hard roof top tent for $4199, and some topo bags for $100

Reactions: Go Commando