Kel Schwab

Rank III
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

cambridge, ontario
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VA3KBS
ScoutTrek.ca is organizing a overland expedition from southern Ontario, thru Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, the Yukon and the North West Territories. (and back)
We're a group from Scouts Canada developing this trip for our youth (an ourselves!)
We depart mid July 2020 and return mid August 2020.
There will be a Rally-Point posted for this in October 2018.
Anyone across Canada is welcome to join any or all of the trip as long as you travel self contained.

Kel Schwab

Rank III
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

cambridge, ontario
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VA3KBS
we are having our second information night and route planning - everyone is welcome
January 21, 2019, 7 pm
Preston Scout House
1580 Queenston Road
Cambridge Ontario
Kel Schwab
info@scouttrek.ca
416-258-4194

Migu

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Toronto, Canada
Member #

Hey Kel, we met at a couple gatherings at Wellington Motors last year (Red Bear Outdoors truck). My fiancee and I just did a month-long trek from Toronto to Tuktoyaktuk, and then to Alaska and back in September of 2018. Send me a message if you'd like some information about routes, ideas, cautions, etc. I'm working to put together a map of our route + blog of events, and always love to share info.

Kel Schwab

Rank III
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

cambridge, ontario
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VA3KBS
Hey Kel, we met at a couple gatherings at Wellington Motors last year (Red Bear Outdoors truck). My fiancee and I just did a month-long trek from Toronto to Tuktoyaktuk, and then to Alaska and back in September of 2018. Send me a message if you'd like some information about routes, ideas, cautions, etc. I'm working to put together a map of our route + blog of events, and always love to share info.
Hello, that would be awesome. We' love that. kelschwab@gamil.com

rs680

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor III

Barrie
Member #

Sorry this is the first time i saw this post. Is there still talk of this trip being on