Rank V

Influencer II

Lubbock, TX, USA
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Hildebrand
Member #

It's an irresponsible decision on their part. Vendors are hurting for money right now. They are hurting for supply. I think it's going to be an empty venue and people will be disappointed.
I'm guessing the park itself is suggesting/telling organizers to cancel and if you want to rebook, you have to do it before anyone else. There is only so much availability at the park. Its a popular place for all kinds of events. Wait too long and you won't have dates before snow starts in November.

Reactions: BCMoto and PapaDave

Itacal

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bella Vista, Ark
First Name
John
Last Name
Henley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5TTZ
It remains to be seen whether I will be able to get the days off work so I can make it in July ... I understand why they postponed the event and, in light of how things stand with this pandemic, I'm glad they postponed it, but I'm still disappointed ...

Farook Ismail

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Toronto Ontario Canada
First Name
Farook
Last Name
Ismail
There is no pleasure without pain, and most if not all have had pleasure over landing, hear comes our pain. My plans are cancelled ( covid19 and border closure)
Hear is the silver lining, when its all said and done what a party it will be and we will appreciate what we do all the more. All we have to do is endure for a little while longer as "this to will pass" I have a t shirt that says "pain is just weakness leaving the body" we will be stronger because of whats happening.
North America is the greatest place to live and it will be great again....

Last edited: