First Name
Clifford
Last Name
Bennett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YHU
Howdy All...
New member just signed up yesterday and excited to have found a convoy option. Actually found it in a google search. Technical issues verifying account...finally did.

I would like to meet up with the group meeting @ Barstow Road / I40 Thursday morning at 0630. Too late / convoy full? Have I missed last call?

Even if I did this time around still great to have found ya'll and signed up. See ya at the expo, safe travels all.
Always room for more in a Convoy. See you there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using OB Talk mobile app

The Unshaven

Rank I

Traveler I

Awesome, thanks. Not a HAM dude yet but its on my list. This time around it'll have to be cell where reception allows. I'll be in a Tacoma with FWC pop up on the back. Will do my best to keep up, I generally travel 65/70ish mph, but rig slows on extended up hills (don't like to push the rpm's too hard). If I fade back its all good, at least I'll meet some folks for the trip. See ya soon.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Dominic OB0158

US West Region Member Rep
Founder 500
Benefactor
Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

Awesome, thanks. Not a HAM dude yet but its on my list. This time around it'll have to be cell where reception allows. I'll be in a Tacoma with FWC pop up on the back. Will do my best to keep up, I generally travel 65/70ish mph, but rig slows on extended up hills (don't like to push the rpm's too hard). If I fade back its all good, at least I'll meet some folks for the trip. See ya soon.

Not a race for us...slow and steady...also we have couple guys pulling trailers.

Kenslittle72

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Princeton, Moorpark
Member #

I might be able to join in the convoy now. My son hurt his leg and is on crutches so he probably wont be coming with now so i don't have to wait for him to get out of school. Add me to the list and I will confirm one way or another by Wednesday night. Coming from Moorpark.

mtnhabitoverland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

san dimas, ca
Member #

I might be able to join in the convoy now. My son hurt his leg and is on crutches so he probably wont be coming with now so i don't have to wait for him to get out of school. Add me to the list and I will confirm one way or another by Wednesday night. Coming from Moorpark.
Dominic can you message the convoy people going via 40 so we don't get mixed up here?

Reactions: Kenslittle72

Ldixon09

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Pauma valley
Member #

Last chance for sign ups to join us!!!!

A private message will be sent soon to those on the list, asking for confirmation of your participation.

A message to follow will include a request for your vehicle info, contact info and emergency contact info. Everyone in the convoy will have each others info for safety reasons.

Please remember to charge up your ham's and 2-ways, and get that coffee ready for early Thurs morning!!!
I never got confirmation?

Matt92101

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Temecula ,CA
Member #

Staying at trestle bridge at Afton Canyon on Sunday evening if anyone needs or wants a half way point. It will be after the water crossing.

nomadnev

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Sausalito
Member #

Leaving NorCal tomorrow night - basha around Bakersfield- Thursday morning onto AZ!! Any overlanders on the same timeline? Give me a shout!! Cheers !

Socal Hillbilly

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Clairemont
Member #

I just want to give a big thank you to Nichol and everyone else who helped put this together. Your efforts are greatly appreciated!