• HTML tutorial

Reichling

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Boise County, ID, USA
Member #

Hey All,

Wanted to get a thread going for Overland Expo to get a NorCal group together for this. Any thoughts/ideas on route, stops along the way, camping set up at Expo (reserved campground spots or general open field), stops on the route back?

Who all is going? @Mirek @O.Dfj @mmnorthdirections @ravenplague @picklejuice @aearles @NorCalCrisp @Narbob @dghcruising @Mademan925 @maktruk @Rubilocal @Reconnoiter ? Others?

Let me know what you all think.

Sorry if there is already a thread for this but I couldn't find it! :)

Reichling

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Boise County, ID, USA
Member #

Wouldn't miss it! I'm in to make it as epic a trip as possible. To eliminate the possibility of missing the Expo itself, perhaps we should convoy directly there, and then explore/adventure/discover on the way back?
I am down with that!

have the dates been announced yet?
Yup, it is May 12 – 14, 2017 and they moved it this year to Fort Tuthill County Park. Ticket sales are open.

Reactions: Kelly and WCO_Ryan

Matt92101

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Temecula ,CA
Member #

We are going, got our registration done. We will be coming from Temecula. We did the designated camping spot only to ensure we wouldn't get to enjoy dust and wind storms!!!! But..... Waiting to see if OB ends up with an area.

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

I'd like to go, debating if I should give the Overland experience another shot or just go weekend pass.

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

I think they been selling for 3 weeks now? I was in New Zealand at the time they went on sale and waited to buy when I got home. Now for the driving sessions they don't tell you what classes are available when you buy your tickets? I was more worried about getting a campsite the ones with In County hookups are sold out already.
This has always irritated me. You dont know whats available till you buy unless someone else chimes in with what they have found after purchase

Tom K

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Zürich, Switzerland
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6JHR
This has always irritated me. You dont know whats available till you buy unless someone else chimes in with what they have found after purchase
Yeah I get it now. There's no way for us to know because the class sign ups don't happen until March and then they are ordered by purchase date. It's kind of a crappy system. I'm trying to decide this weekend if I want to take the gamble...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk