Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
Anyone planing on going? Tickets just went up for sale and I ordered mine!
I’m moving to the springs in March/April from out here in Honolulu. Looking forward to hitting some trails.

Hope to see you out there!
-Brandon
We were just discussing on the Colorado telegram group about setting up a rally point for the expo.

Reactions: Brandon541

Brandon541

Rank III

Member III

USAF Academy, El Paso County, Colorado, United States
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Foster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WH6LCM
I’m moving to the springs in March/April from out here in Honolulu. Looking forward to hitting some trails.

-Brandon
We were just discussing on the Colorado telegram group about setting up a rally point for the expo.
Sounds Rad! I’m not 100% sure if they assign spots but it be cool to get all the campers together in the same area.

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Local Expert
Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW

-Brandon
Sounds Rad! I’m not 100% sure if they assign spots but it be cool to get all the campers together in the same area.
We may try to find something off-site for group camp.

Reactions: Brandon541

gino

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Boulder County, CO, USA
First Name
Gino
Last Name
Zahnd
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JGE
It’s cool this is less than a half hour from where I live, but in six months, I don’t see a realistic scenario where the event actually takes place. It’s a bummer, but six months with a highly communicable disease currently raging is no time at all. I hope I’m wrong.

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Local Expert
Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
Looks fun but expensive. I know a lot of cool free areas to camp, drive West and pick a spot. :wink: Might be a cool experience for a day though. I'll leave the wife at home and tell her I have to go into the office.
If you know of any good campsites within about 30 minutes that could accommodate several trucks, please share them with us. You might know of something we missed.

darjo242

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Show Low, AZ
First Name
Darryl
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7HLL
Was kicking around the idea of going depending on other trips planned for the summer. Would be driving up from Northern AZ

*Update*

Room booked in Boulder, walking distance from Avery Brewing Co, so I will be going. Just need to get a ticket for Saturday.

Last edited:

zgfiredude

Rank VI

Steward I

Silt, CO, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Nichols
Member #

Service Branch
Firefighter
We have Saturday tickets and will be there....lucky to have family in Westminster with spare beds and a shower. Looking forward to this great event!

Reactions: Neal A. Tew

Dunnage Garage

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Grand Island, Nebraska
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Piercy
Member #

Myself and a Buddy are going Saturday. Looks like camping near Pikes Peak Thursday, Pikes Peak Friday and camp near Expo, Expo Saturday, camp, then head beck to Nebraska Sunday. Our first Expo, looking forward to it!

Reactions: zgfiredude

Iridium

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert CO: Ft. Collins Area

Influencer III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Aleem
Last Name
Qureshi
Member #

I'll be attending atleast one of the days of expo, also looking to organize a trail ride with members from out of state if there is enough interest

Reactions: Neal A. Tew

Dunnage Garage

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Grand Island, Nebraska
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Piercy
Member #

I'll be attending atleast one of the days of expo, also looking to organize a trail ride with members from out of state if there is enough interest
There are 2 of us coming in from Nebraska, looks like heading deep into Colorado, camping on Black Bear Thursday finishing Friday then doing Imogen. Head to expo Saturday then back to Nebraska Sunday.