Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
Good stuff, will wait to see what shakes out then. You camping Neal? I was planning on it, but got a camp permit with my instructor ticket, so I may come through if time allows
If my permit comes through, I'll be camping.

What are you instructing?

Iridium

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert CO: Ft. Collins Area

Influencer III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Aleem
Last Name
Qureshi
Member #

I like this idea, Sunday morning rigs and coffee somewhere? Dark Heart Coffee Bar looks good
I'll wait to see what comes as a result of the meet up on saturday but itd be nice to meet up outside of the expo and have a chance to look at everyones rigs.

Do you use telegram? we can start planning it and i'll post up a rally point later this evening. I'll try and find a good coffee shop with a nice large parking lot near it not too far from expo.

Reactions: Neal A. Tew

sean.reyes

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Reyes
Member #

Overlanding Suspension Guide on Saturday 2pm / Sunday 1pm, classroom 1
Moderating a couple others and taking part in How to Make it Work: Earning a Living while Overlanding, Art of Travelling Solo, Surviving Overland Travel as a Couple, and Overlanding as a Family.

Was only expecting 2 timeslots for this stuff, but somehow got 6, but not gonna say no to helping out. Going to be busy at the Expo

Reactions: Neal A. Tew

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Local Expert
Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW

Moderating a couple others and taking part in How to Make it Work: Earning a Living while Overlanding, Art of Travelling Solo, Surviving Overland Travel as a Couple, and Overlanding as a Family.

Was only expecting 2 timeslots for this stuff, but somehow got 6, but not gonna say no to helping out. Going to be busy at the Expo
Let me know if you can use a hand with anything. I should have a lot of time to kill.

Iridium

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert CO: Ft. Collins Area

Influencer III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Aleem
Last Name
Qureshi
Member #

If anyone is interested in a trail run after expo, if you can we'd love you to join us rig limit is an imaginary number

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Local Expert
Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW

Sean, I'm not finding the suspension courses listed. Are they under another name?

I tried texting you, but I must assume you changed your number since the one I have.