Launch Member

Member III

New Jersey, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Shenton
Member #

I will definitely be going, it will be my first time and my actual first long road trip with the rig. going to be a great experience and can't wait to meet other members as well!
I am coming from Central Florida !
add me on insta @ericshenton and we can have a beer sometime during the weekend!

jmoreno9966

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Clermont, FL, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Moreno
Member #

Heading down Thursday morning, doing the Forest Camping at Expo. Good group of us from Northern VA heading down. We should all schedule a time to get together, have a beer, and shoot the sh*t!
sounds good to me, I will be doing the forest camping as well.

chasmdog

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Michigan
First Name
Charlie
Last Name
Schmidt
Member #

New member here. Anyone from Grand Rapids, MI area going to Overland Expo East?

Hands-on-Overland

Rank I
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Connecticut, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Schneider
This will be my first ever event and will be coming from Connecticut. This will also be my longest haul in the truck.
My Instagram is supratc06

It would be nice to meet up and drive together or here some places people are camping at Thursday night.

Last edited:

jmoreno9966

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Clermont, FL, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Moreno
Member #

I'm not sure if you can pull a rigs into the Forest camping area...you may want to double check
yea i just sent them an email and asked them how that works. but regardless we dont have a rooftop tent yet, we will still be using a regular tent so either way itll be fine with me. thx for the info though

Hands-on-Overland

Rank I
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Connecticut, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Schneider
Im going to be driving down thursday. Are we allowed in if we have the weekend camping pass or does that not open until friday morning? where is everyone staying thursday night?

chasmdog

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Michigan
First Name
Charlie
Last Name
Schmidt
Member #

Im going to be driving down thursday. Are we allowed in if we have the weekend camping pass or does that not open until friday morning? where is everyone staying thursday night?
I don't recall where I saw it, but I'm pretty sure I read that camping areas will open on Thursday (Sure hope I got that right!)

chasmdog

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Michigan
First Name
Charlie
Last Name
Schmidt
Member #

I'm new to overloading, Overland Bound, and Overland Expo. Would be nice to meet other members. I'm still waiting to hear from Overland Expo regarding whether I can camp in Forest Area with my little adventure trailer
.IMG_2009.JPG

Overlanderic

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member III

New Jersey, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Shenton
Member #

I'm new to overloading, Overland Bound, and Overland Expo. Would be nice to meet other members. I'm still waiting to hear from Overland Expo regarding whether I can camp in Forest Area with my little adventure trailer
.View attachment 119400
I can't seem to upgrade to Forrest camping now or I would.

Reactions: Overland Omnivore