Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Manassas, VA, USA
First Name
gottlieb
Last Name
Leonard
Member #

$2 is the Fee for the late add, and then it’s $25 for the Forest Camping. Comes out to around $28 total with taxes.
I am assuming you are going to be attending, if so I would like to walk around your rig it looks impressive. I am just starting out and need some ideas.

Reactions: sabjku

Andy J.

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Winston-Salem, NC
First Name
Andy
Last Name
J
I'm thinking about going but already have 2 trips planned in October. If I decided to go at the last minute, can I get tickets the day of in person?

Goatleg84

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Manassas, VA, USA
First Name
gottlieb
Last Name
Leonard
Member #

I'm thinking about going but already have 2 trips planned in October. If I decided to go at the last minute, can I get tickets the day of in person?

They say all tickets must be acquired online. You may be able to get tickets online closer to the event.

Reactions: Andy J.

Gstrange

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Bowling Green, KY, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Strange
Member #

This may have already been asked, but here goes. Will the Overland Bound Members have a group area that we can all camp together at Expo East 2019? If so, do we have to confirm a spot? Any input greatly appreciated!!!

Goatleg84

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Manassas, VA, USA
First Name
gottlieb
Last Name
Leonard
Member #

This may have already been asked, but here goes. Will the Overland Bound Members have a group area that we can all camp together at Expo East 2019? If so, do we have to confirm a spot? Any input greatly appreciated!!!
As far as I know, there is not a spot set out just for OB members. There maybe a group of members camping together. I will be in the forest with my WK2 trying to figure out my set up. I tend to backpack, definitely new to the overlanding community. I will have my radio with me and checking this forum for information on meet ups (pending cell service).

Apocalypse Paul

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Aiken, SC, USA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Robinson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK4SWP
I am planning on attending as well. Might be interested in connecting with anyone in the area to caravan up with.
I'm going, and am in Aiken SC. Where are you camping, I still need a place to camp. I'm only staying one night.

Reactions: ODOverland

ODOverland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Madison Heights, VA, USA
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
Adams
Member #

I'm going, and am in Aiken SC. Where are you camping, I still need a place to camp. I'm only staying one night.
What night are you planning on staying? Last I checked Otter Creek had some spots open. I am staying there Friday night.. My spot was open for Saturday and Sunday..

Apocalypse Paul

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Aiken, SC, USA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Robinson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK4SWP
What night are you planning on staying? Last I checked Otter Creek had some spots open. I am staying there Friday night.. My spot was open for Saturday and Sunday..

I decided to go up on Thursday and see the expo on Friday. Because of the long drive and short turnaround I'm just getting a hotel.

ODOverland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Madison Heights, VA, USA
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
Adams
Member #

Only a few more days, I hope the rain from this week does not make it to bad out there.
I haven't been down to the site, but I live about 25 minutes away and we didn't get that much rain. Everything is still pretty dry for the most part. Supposed to be sunny and warm the rest of the week. Should definitely not be a repeat of last year.

Gstrange

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Bowling Green, KY, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Strange
Member #

I haven't been down to the site, but I live about 25 minutes away and we didn't get that much rain. Everything is still pretty dry for the most part. Supposed to be sunny and warm the rest of the week. Should definitely not be a repeat of last year.
Wow! That sounds great! I'm still pulling mud out of my boots from last year! LOL

Reactions: Staticline40

Goatleg84

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Manassas, VA, USA
First Name
gottlieb
Last Name
Leonard
Member #

sadly we had very very little rain this week. The drought is getting bad and doesn't look to let up for awhile.
I didn't know the drought was that bad down there. I haven't gotten to far from dc this summer.

I will be heading out tomorrow morning and looking to get there about 9.

Reactions: ODOverland