Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

Will be heading down Thursday morning, camping at the event. Only a 2.5hr drive this year(from DC area), which is awesome. There's a few of us from this area driving down together if anyone else wants to join.

DMur

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Auburn, NH
Member #

I am going! My plan is to leave NH on Wednesday at 10am if anyone wants to caravan down.

MrCoffee

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Springfield, Vermont
First Name
Chuck
Last Name
U
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KB1PMW
I am itching to get going, only a few more weekends to go.
Me too! I am headed to Yellowknife NWT for two weeks, to photograph the North Lights, but I am thinking about getting back to head to Expo East... :)

Dennis K.

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor III

Toronto, ON, Canada
First Name
Dennis
Last Name
K.
Member #

Me too! I am headed to Yellowknife NWT for two weeks, to photograph the North Lights, but I am thinking about getting back to head to Expo East... :)
That’s going to be a bit of a drive though :) Hope you will make it on time!

Turnerxc

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Midlothian, VA, USA
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Turner
Member #

Myself and several friends are coming in from Richmond, VA. Camping there at least on Friday night. We are planning on hitting several trails over the weekend with the possibility of finding a more remote site to camp Saturday night.

Reactions: ODOverland

Msfitoy

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Greensboro NC
First Name
Sid
Last Name
C
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
working on it
That was the purpose of my trip last year.... needless to say, I am going solo this year
You didn't warm her up with a nice stay at a 4 star hotel during this warm up :grin: ?! I heard it was a mud swamp last year...try again!

MrCoffee

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Springfield, Vermont
First Name
Chuck
Last Name
U
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KB1PMW
You didn't warm her up with a nice stay at a 4 star hotel during this warm up :grin: ?! I heard it was a mud swamp last year...try again!
We WERE staying in a nice warm hotel last year..... but she is still scarping 18lbs of mud off her boots.... She gonna wait for Expo West this time....