Huntington Beach, California, United States
First Name
Danny
Last Name
Romeyn
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5HKQ
Hello everyone. My friend and I are planning a trip to next years Colorado event, from Florida. If anyone along the route is interested in meeting up along the way, let’s start generating some ideas. Hope to see you all there. @IN2DEEP
I will be rolling up there from Houston and probably picking up a rig or two along the way as well.

STHPW05

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate III

Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States
First Name
JASON
Last Name
OIIIIIIIO
Member #

Reactions: Kent R

RedClay

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Townsend, Georgia, United States
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Mahaffey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRWH971
We are looking at making the trek to either the Mountain West Expo in Colorado or the Expo West one in May in Flagstaff. We haven't decided which one to hit yet, but are leaning towards the May trip since there will be less vacationers on the roads in early May.

Reactions: STHPW05 and Kent R

USStrongman

Rank V

Influencer II

Lubbock, TX, USA
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Hildebrand
Member #

I'm going to CO for certain. Was supposed to go to Flag this year but my Mrs tore her MCL and I had to stay home. Im off the beaten path but can meet in Amarillo unless you want to see miles of absolutely nothing but strong winds, tumbleweeds and a landscape dotted with wind turbines by the thousands and pumpjacks galore?

Danny Boy

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Huntington Beach, California, United States
First Name
Danny
Last Name
Romeyn
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5HKQ
I'm going to CO for certain. Was supposed to go to Flag this year but my Mrs tore her MCL and I had to stay home. Im off the beaten path but can meet in Amarillo unless you want to see miles of absolutely nothing but strong winds, tumbleweeds and a landscape dotted with wind turbines by the thousands and pumpjacks galore?
I plan on going through Amarillo. That route is so much nicer. We can discuss once it gets closer.

Hyland33

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Leicester, MA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Hyland
Member #

I'm planning on heading there from Massachusetts. I'm probably going to head out a couple weeks early and checkout yellowstone and grand teton. I also want to see Ouray and Telluride and do some of the trails out that way (black bear, imogene, etc).

USStrongman

Rank V

Influencer II

Lubbock, TX, USA
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Hildebrand
Member #

I'm planning on heading there from Massachusetts. I'm probably going to head out a couple weeks early and checkout yellowstone and grand teton. I also want to see Ouray and Telluride and do some of the trails out that way (black bear, imogene, etc).
If you want any advice on where to go/avoid, let me know. Spent 2.5 months in Yellowstone park last fall. It has some amazing places to see tht not a lot of others go. Southern Wyoming is stunning. Stark but amazing. Montana is awesome. So much to see. Ouray is where i want to retire.

Reactions: STHPW05

Hyland33

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Leicester, MA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Hyland
Member #

If you want any advice on where to go/avoid, let me know. Spent 2.5 months in Yellowstone park last fall. It has some amazing places to see tht not a lot of others go. Southern Wyoming is stunning. Stark but amazing. Montana is awesome. So much to see. Ouray is where i want to retire.
I will definitely be looking for tips. I need to work on putting together a timeline so I'll know how much time I have in each area.

Reactions: STHPW05 and RedClay

Hyland33

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Leicester, MA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Hyland
Member #

This will be pretty close to my route out and back. Mass to Yellowstone and Grand Teton for a few days, then down to Ouray/Telluride for the trails, then expo, then pikes peak, and then east to Maryland to a drag racing event I go to every year, and then back home on Labor Day.
IMG_2630.JPG

Reactions: STHPW05 and IN2DEEP