Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL

Join me for the drive from SF Bay Area to Overland Expo 2019 with a one-night camp out in the desert!

Here is a map of the route:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mario Ol

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hey all - If you are going to Expo West from the bay area - This is when I will be leaving - feel free to join. The rig is having an engine rebuilt. It is scheduled to be done, but if there are any complications, it wont make it. The plan is to keep this trip, and I will assing a new host if needed.

Reactions: Stoggie95

glideking

Rank I
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Petaluma, CA, USA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF6YPF
Dates are still a little off In the Rally Point Notes. I believe in leaving the 14th but perhaps arriving the 16th not the 18th?
Kurt

Montazuma

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Hurricane,Utah
First Name
Dana
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Hey all - If you are going to Expo West from the bay area - This is when I will be leaving - feel free to join. The rig is having an engine rebuilt. It is scheduled to be done, but if there are any complications, it wont make it. The plan is to keep this trip, and I will assing a new host if needed.
Hey bud, its Dana from hurricane. Did you go for the LS9 swap... should run like a cheetah now.[emoji109]

Reactions: Michael

Nickzero

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Dugdale
Member #

Would love to join you guys at camp that night of the 14th. Do you have coordinates on that specified camping location? We are currently roaming in Southern UT. Thanks!

XJCory

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Livermore, CA
First Name
Cory
Last Name
Gimbert
Member #

Damn. Would be a nice first trip. i'm in Livermore myself and my Job has product on display out there. Also got to work. To bad i couldn't get paid to go haha. Check our camper out though. Opus Offroad.

Reactions: Michael

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #