Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger II

Great Falls, VA, USA
First Name
Colin
Last Name
Richard
Member #

Well, unfortunately, I have injured my patella tendon (again, MRI Monday and likelihood of surgery). This means I can not drive and obviously make the trip out to the EXPO. The pain I have in my knee and the pain of not going to this awesome event feels like a tossup. However, if I can't go, I want someone to go in my stead.

The tickets are for 2 adults, and kids under 12, WEEKEND PASS WITH CAMPING: Family. I paid $175, but all I would ask in return was you to have fun and as much free swag and stickers as you could get me.

I hope these tickets find a home. Let my pain be your fun!!!!

Cheers

Boort

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado
Member #

@Cavo

Sorry to hear if the Knee Damage. Fingers crossed for a positive outcome and speedy recovery.

Boort

Reactions: Cavo

Louiston

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

USA
First Name
Lou
Last Name
N/A
So sorry to hear this, what a bummer!
We'll pray for a quick and complete recovery. What kind of stickers do you want? I'll try and round up a care package for you.

Reactions: Cavo

Cavo

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger II

Great Falls, VA, USA
First Name
Colin
Last Name
Richard
Member #

So sorry to hear this, what a bummer!
We'll pray for a quick and complete recovery. What kind of stickers do you want? I'll try and round up a care package for you.
Thank you my friend. I need all the help I can get....lol. Hopefully, the person(s) getting these tickets will get me some stickers or whatever. I mainly want stickers that coincide with what I have on the rig, so ARB, OME will be big as well as Warn, Maxxtrax, things of that nature.

Once again, thanks for the comment and desire to help.

Cheers

Cavo

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger II

Great Falls, VA, USA
First Name
Colin
Last Name
Richard
Member #

Well, seems everyone has the tickets or they are not going.

I sure did wish someone would be able to enjoy these.

XL.Overland

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Phelan CA
First Name
Jarrod
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Sorry to hear about your knee. It's looking like I'm going to be off the rest of the week. I probably wouldn't be able to attend more than Thursday night, Friday all day, and get out early Saturday morning, but I'm interested if no one else chimes in. How would I go about getting the tickets from you? I'm in California.

Ryan Matthes

OB Ambassador
Supporter +
Investor

Explorer I

Chapel Hill, NC
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Matthes
Member #

Sorry to hear about your knee. It's looking like I'm going to be off the rest of the week. I probably wouldn't be able to attend more than Thursday night, Friday all day, and get out early Saturday morning, but I'm interested if no one else chimes in. How would I go about getting the tickets from you? I'm in California.
@Scout13 - I have Cavo's tickets with me, email me at Ryan@overlandbound.com and I will give you my cell and figure out where to meet up.

Reactions: chrispartida

Contributor I

Sorry to hear about your knee, Cavo. If scout doesn't take them, I'm heading up and don't have tickets because I didn't think I was going to be able to make it until this week. I was just planning on finding somewhere off-site to stay, so this would be a nice upgrade.

Sent from my SM-G920V using OB Talk mobile app

XL.Overland

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Phelan CA
First Name
Jarrod
Last Name
Smith
Member #

@Scout13 - I have Cavo's tickets with me, email me at Ryan@overlandbound.com and I will give you my cell and figure out where to meet up.
Thanks Ryan. Not going to be able to make it after all. I got called in to work tomorrow. Oh well. Next year (now that I know this event exists), I'll get the time off for it.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk