Overland Comanche

• HTML tutorial

TuckerTJ

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Burgeo Newfoundland
Member #

Thanks for the kind words everyone, it's definitely been fun but frustrating build in times. Hopefully this year it'll spend more time outside than in.

w_m_photo

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Gahanna, OH
First Name
Walt
Last Name
Middleton
Member #

I'll be coming up your way, not this summer but next... I hope to see your progress...
Looks really good so far.

Vyscera

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chico, CA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Very nice Job! I know how you feel about drive vs. parked time. I'm cleaning up a 67 Jeepster and it looks just like your Comanche underneath.

BrandonY

Rank 0

Traveler I

I live in Newfoundland but work in Alberta. I also have friends and family in Fort McMurray Alberta.
I was driving home and about half way home I got the call that Fort McMurray was being evacuated for the wild fires. I have a bunch of friends there, and more importantly my kids live there. So I headed for home and was home for 3-4 days and flew back to Edmonton to pick up my kids who were now evacuated from Fort McMurray. Now I'm home again and getting the kids settled into a new school, I can get back at the Jeep and get it back on the road.

While I was away I orded a bunch of parts, they arrived before I even got home. Ordered 4.5" RE coils, rough country adjustable arms (upper and lower), Rock kralwer track bar. Also in the box on the left is a JCR Offroad DIY winch bumper

Before I left Alberta to drive home (Newfoundland). I went to 4wheel Parts, truck and Jeep expo in Edmonton. Went to the pro comp booth, saw their tires with a "sale" sticker on them. 33x12.50x15 Procomp ATs, $99 each. Decision was made that I'll be running 33s.

Got some black D window steeleies for $49 each. Ordered up 5, mounted and balanced and shipped to my door for around $1100. Pretty good deal for around my parts.

Great deal on those wheels and tires and great combo. Love this build. Want a MJ so badly

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk