Rank IV

Enthusiast II

Bakersfield
First Name
Courtland
Last Name
Keith, D.C.
Member #

Good afternoon all, my name is Courtland and I'm looking to put my foot into the Overland pool. Although, I'm probably doing this backwards? I'm currently in a very non overlander vehicle and working to get my hands on a 2020 T4r. Hopefully before September is complete? It looks like the next meeting in September won't work for me, I'll be at a seminar that entire week. I'm contemplating suffering the humiliation of taking my non Overlander to the Offroad get together at the end of Sept? Looking forward to eventually meeting some new people... Have a great day!

Last edited:
Reactions: Troy Carroll

EXPO_D1

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Bakersfield, CA, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Coyle
Member #

Good afternoon all my name is Courtland and I'm looking to put my foot into the Overland pool. Although, I'm probably doing this backwards? I'm currently in a very non overlander vehicle and working to get my hands on a 2020 T4r. Hopefully before September is complete? It looks like the next meeting in September won't work for me, I'll be at a seminar that entire week. I'm contemplating suffering the humiliation of taking my non Overlander to the Offroad get together at the end of Sept? Looking forward to eventually meeting some new people... Have a great day!
I say come out regardless. It will be a great chance to say hi and meet like wise people.

Troy Carroll

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate II

Bakersfield, CA
First Name
Troy
Last Name
Carroll
Member #

Good afternoon all my name is Courtland and I'm looking to put my foot into the Overland pool. Although, I'm probably doing this backwards? I'm currently in a very non overlander vehicle and working to get my hands on a 2020 T4r. Hopefully before September is complete? It looks like the next meeting in September won't work for me, I'll be at a seminar that entire week. I'm contemplating suffering the humiliation of taking my non Overlander to the Offroad get together at the end of Sept? Looking forward to eventually meeting some new people... Have a great day!
Plus you will be able to check out some other rigs and get some ideas on what you want in yours. Dont worry about the September meet up. Looks like we will be doing one monthly.

Reactions: N8rhino and EXPO_D1

COREadventures

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Bakersfield, CA, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Burch
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6WGG
@Troy Carroll Unfortunately I am still waiting to hear back from the Sales Manager. I talk to him on the phone last week and he didn't think it would be a problem but wanted an email with the details and would check the calendar and get back to me. I called him yesterday and left a message so I am hoping to hear back today with a confirmation, I will also ask about the 22nd since the 15th is less than 2 weeks away and I think we would like to give as much notice as we can. Tonight I will be meeting my friend who manages the kitchen and see if he can help push this along, if he doesn't get back to me today. Sorry for the delay.

COREadventures

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Bakersfield, CA, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Burch
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6WGG
The sales manager and Lengthwise on District got back to me, and said we are good to go for either the 15th or the 22nd. They will setup some tables for us in the Southeast Corner and should be able to accommodate around 40 people. The only thing we need to do is confirm the 15th or the 22nd.

EXPO_D1

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Bakersfield, CA, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Coyle
Member #

The sales manager and Lengthwise on District got back to me, and said we are good to go for either the 15th or the 22nd. They will setup some tables for us in the Southeast Corner and should be able to accommodate around 40 people. The only thing we need to do is confirm the 15th or the 22nd.
Awesome! Appreciate the leg work. I'm open to either date. Hope that helps

Troy Carroll

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate II

Bakersfield, CA
First Name
Troy
Last Name
Carroll
Member #

ok, I will call them today and confirm for the 15th. Then I will create the rally point. Sound good to everybody?

Reactions: EXPO_D1