Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

I have one from the first set of numbered patches offered during the summer. So if you bulk ordered B/W and Y/G patches with #0202, it's going to be a while before I wear mine out. :grinning:

Reactions: Michael

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
ahhh apologies for the late response, couldn't move from the couch after all the Christmas dinners. Order number is 1830 2 B/W patches with OB# 0711
Ah Yup! The custom number orders do take longer. We have to place the order with the manufacturer, then they ship to us, then out. Always know you can ask for an update and we'll let you know the status. Your order (along with others) was placed, and we expect a week for turn-around.

Thanks for the support!

M

murps

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
d
Last Name
m
Member #

Ah Yup! The custom number orders do take longer. We have to place the order with the manufacturer, then they ship to us, then out. Always know you can ask for an update and we'll let you know the status. Your order (along with others) was placed, and we expect a week for turn-around.

Thanks for the support!

M
Yeah i figured it would take a little extra time, good things come to those who wait, so im gonna wait. Just like a kid on christmas eve.

IronPercheron

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Sweeny Texas
Member #

ahhh apologies for the late response, couldn't move from the couch after all the Christmas dinners. Order number is 1830 2 B/W patches with OB# 0711
I am aparantly suffering a disconnect

I dont know my number, the status of my stuff.... idk squat other than im paid up and happy about it lol

Where do i find that info??? Ive been looking off and on for 2 days

I feel like a dummy lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
I am aparantly suffering a disconnect

I dont know my number, the status of my stuff.... idk squat other than im paid up and happy about it lol

Where do i find that info??? Ive been looking off and on for 2 days

I feel like a dummy lol

PM me James. We'll see what the status is!

M

IronPercheron

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Sweeny Texas
Member #

Sounds good nobody upset over here we are just excited to be here the joy we get from the website and learning about this new and exciting lifestyle for us is worth every penny of membership.

So many really great people to talk to that are ready and willing to offer priceless experience that was hard earned, you can't put a price tag on that.