Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Yes, I have one as well. Wished they had lady shirts as well with a V-collar. Then I could buy one for my lady as well.
Maybe a good idea.

Greetings from Robert

Reactions: Wolvee

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

I plan on buying your bundle here very soon, the one that comes with a shirt, 2 badges and some decals. It is a great value!

TxTerra

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

prosper, tx
Member #

Once i free up some spare cash from prepping my vehicle for a upcoming challenge, i will be getting a few shirts. I havent looked in the store yet, but are there different color options?

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

OK, we're home, and I'm ready to order my Overland Bound t-shirt. How are they running, size-wise? I'm wavering between medium and large. (Well I'm a little larger after eating 43 days on the road... ;) )

Reactions: murps

Lifestyle Overland

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

United States
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCuiston
Member #

Steve, I feel that they are "fitted", but not tight. Also, they don't shrink. It just depends on your preference.

Reactions: Steve

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

@administrator ,
As you may have seen in my trip report, we are expecting in February. We are having a girl, which means everyone is ignoring our registry and buying pink clothing. Nothing but pink clothing that says "Princess" all over it. How about a short run of rugged onesies for babies first overlanding trip? I just don't feel right dressing her in "Princess" clothes while in Big Bend... I think it would make the old Trooper brake down or something...
Joking of course, you guys keep on keepin on.

Well... half joking...

Edit: Rantings of a first time father. Just looking for something that is a little bit less, "I'm a girl, change my tires for me" and a little bit more, "excuse me sir, would you like me to change your tire for you." lol :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Michael and SLO Rob

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
@administrator ,
As you may have seen in my trip report, we are expecting in February. We are having a girl, which means everyone is ignoring our registry and buying pink clothing. Nothing but pink clothing that says "Princess" all over it. How about a short run of rugged onesies for babies first overlanding trip? I just don't feel right dressing her in "Princess" clothes while in Big Bend... I think it would make the old Trooper brake down or something...
Joking of course, you guys keep on keepin on.

Well... half joking...

Edit: Rantings of a first time father. Just looking for something that is a little bit less, "I'm a girl, change my tires for me" and a little bit more, "excuse me sir, would you like me to change your tire for you." lol :)
That's awesome! Not a bad idea!

tom

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Francisco Peninsula
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Owen
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG6DHD
@administrator ,

That's a look on her face that comes from good parenting including time outdoors, not a logo on her onesie ;-)

Congratulations on the soon to be new addition to the family, as a father of two daughters, it's a wonderful role...

Cheers, Tom

Edit, add "Drive a 5spd" to the list ;-)

Lifestyle Overland

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

United States
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCuiston
Member #

@cjones Congrats on the news (belated). You're gonna love having an overlanding buddy. Our little one has a blast and travels well.

@tom I agree with your statement... it's all in the way you raise them.

Pink or purple doesn't matter to her, she loves working on the rigs:

Reactions: murps

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Well, I'm definitely not a "fitted" shape, so I'd better go of a large. Thanks!
My shirt arrived today. Excellent quality!

I ordered a size large, and it fits fine, but is none too large. I'm 5' 8" tall, and weigh a post-vacation 166 pounds. If the shirt shrinks much, it'll be snug, but then, I'm trying to get back to the 153 pounds I was this time last year, so I'll shrink with the shirt.

So if you are any busier than me, you might want to go a bit larger.

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

That's wild that we have almost the same photo of our girls. But yours is using a real wrench, on a real tire.

And congratulations Chris @cjones Enjoy every minute of it, because they grow up way too fast. I know you'll hear that often, but take it from one who just sent one daughter off to college and walked the other down the aisle over the past few months. It disappears in a flash!

Reactions: Lifestyle Overland